Drawing Drawing Enthusiasts Thread

So somebody finally made this thread, about time! So here are my drawings that I promised I would contribute when I first joined back in August of 2019

Katakuri, everybody's favourite Donut Boy

Cyberpunk 2077 inspired Nico Robin, my favourite Straw Hat

My Favourite Calamity, the funky Queen the Plague

And finally my favourite female character in One Piece, my waifu, the most beautiful in One Piece (I said so), Bao Hancock

Thank you Law for making this thread and enjoy folks! :cheers:

H

Homelander

So somebody finally made this thread, about time! So here are my drawings that I promised I would contribute when I first joined back in August of 2019

And finally my favourite female character in One Piece, my waifu, the most beautiful in One Piece (I said so), Bao Hancock

Awesome mate

Damnnn your Hancock looks better than the actual one. Such a cute nose

Your skills arwe top notch.
Katakuri and Hancock came out so well.
Keep drawing, mate, and don't mind showing us.
I am glad the thread is getting some talents in here.

thanks lol, no I'm far from a professional artist. I made most of these for grade 10 art class in highschool which I signed up for by accident
Wow, you're amazing!

you're still amazing at drawing imo. Have you always been this good, or did you pick up the skills up in grade 10 art class?

I went to art class in high school too as an elective hobby, and the only thing they taught was theory and concepts, never learned or was taught how to properly draw and sketch.