Dreiye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone !

I am a new member, I come from of country France. I would like talk with the community One Piece and improve my English, which isn't perfect but I will try to make an effort.
I discovered One Piece since several years (~ 10 years old) but I seriously follow the Manga in scans almost in the chapters 2 years later before Dressrosa (~ 13 years) . I will say the beginning of Punk Hazard.
It's an honor to join this community, I wish we could talk about One Piece soon, anyway I follow in shadow your discussions for start my adventure. Also, I am a member on a forum FR and the things aren't the same things because we must don't send flood and spam in your answers, I don't say that all people here spam but there are lot of pages in the topics with answers which don't even make 2 lines (I don't know if it say itself honestly). So for that side I am astonish, it means us rules are harder. After maybe that's no true, that's my first point of wiew.
Thank you, also I can answer if you have the questions about me.

Hello everyone !

I am a new member, I come from of country France. I would like talk with the community One Piece and improve my English, which isn't perfect but I will try to make an effort.
I discovered One Piece since several years (~ 10 years old) but I seriously follow the Manga in scans almost in the chapters 2 years later before Dressrosa (~ 13 years) . I will say the beginning of Punk Hazard.
It's an honor to join this community, I wish we could talk about One Piece soon, anyway I follow in shadow your discussions for start my adventure. Also, I am a member on a forum FR and the things aren't the same things because we must don't send flood and spam in your answers, I don't say that all people here spam but there are lot of pages in the topics with answers which don't even make 2 lines (I don't know if it say itself honestly). So for that side I am astonish, it means us rules are harder. After maybe that's no true, that's my first point of wiew.
Salut

Hello everyone !

Welcome to WG
Enjoy here!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hello everyone !

Welcome to WorstGen, we have French Beast here aka @Raybobong .
Bienvenue!! :optimistic:

Hello everyone !

Bienvenue!:cheers:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Bienvenue!

Il y a beaucoup de francophones(dont moi) sur ce forum, tu devrais t'y retrouver facilement.
On t'a déjà envoyé le lien vers le thread de tes grands morts(le thread s'appelle littéralement comme ça :x).

Welcome to WG!!

I hope Worstgen will help you to train your English. Mine, for example, is not the best you can find on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.