Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Let’s not engage in any Rebecca erasure here, though...of all the Ether gears we’ve seen so far, hers is the most thrilling one in my opinion. There are probably gonna be major consequences down the line for how often she alters time, but it seems like a pretty insurmountable ability at the moment. Homura’s obviously a badass with the blade, and all the original Shining Stars are cool, but I don’t want the Cat Leaper to get lost in the mix :akaman:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Let’s not engage in any Rebecca erasure here, though...of all the Ether gears we’ve seen so far, hers is the most thrilling one in my opinion. There are probably gonna be major consequences down the line for how often she alters time, but it seems like a pretty insurmountable ability at the moment. Homura’s obviously a badass with the blade, and all the original Shining Stars are cool, but I don’t want the Cat Leaper to get lost in the mix :akaman:
big agree brother her ether gear is the most promosing mashima has built himself something crazy yet gentle. It’s balanced. The draw backs are scary but the pay off is promising. But it does make you think about the origins. I kinda like the theory its connected to Chronophages and what not. Homuras either gear is second she can use more than one blade. it makes her a more versatile fighter. gotta love how Both their overdrives are up in the air too. Shining stars are cool like you said them using ether optimisation makes them stand out from Using ether gear but I do wonder when we’ll get more info on that.