Versus Battle Edo Nagato and Edo Itachi vs 5 Kage

Who wins?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Distance: Same as 5 Kage vs Madara.
Mindset: Intent to kill.
Knowledge: Manga/Reputation. Itachi's abilities are probably well documented, and this is post Pain fight so they have decent knowledge on Nagato as well.
Conditions:
  • Nagato and Itachi have full agency and are fully intent on winning.
  • Nagato starts out mobile and in his prime.
  • The fodder are also there.

I used to think this wasn't particularly debatable (thought the 5 Kage would win as I have this duo below Madara), but perhaps I've been underestimating Nagato. The duo would have much better chemistry and teamwork. Itachi is hyped to be a natural genius and can probably identify weaknesses. Totsuka, Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu remain OHKOs. Itachi is pretty versatile in genjutsu, and basic finger/Sharingan genjutsu should be useful. The Yata Mirror probably wouldn't be needed as no one has attacks of that caliber (Susanoo could resist Kirin without it). Yasaka magatama also probably wouldn't be needed.

Nagato is pretty insane by himself, but I'm less conversant on his abilities. Gaara is probably their only hope to seal any of them, so the duo might target him first?

Jinton is the only problem, if they can take out Ohnoki first they take it mid difficulty or if Nagato can deal with him as Jinton messes up Susano'o, and combined with Gaara they can take out Itachi.

The rest of the Kage are useless.
Post automatically merged:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
The biggest issue in any Edo Itachi match up is the fact, if so desired, he could unleash a sea of Amaterasu. He could maintain V4 Susano'o in perpetuity, with Yata Mirror being able to reflect any attack. This massively reduces the number of avenues for victory, leaving Gaara's sand as the most reliable method to grab Itachi. But then you factor in Nagato assisting him, maybe even being on the Vulture summons to keep themselves safe from those tactics.

On his own, I think Nagato gets stomped by the Ay + Oonoki strategy followed by almost any other Gokage member assisting them. But Edo Itachi has too much broken potential, effectively an EMS-lite Uchiha here.

The biggest issue in any Edo Itachi match up is the fact, if so desired, he could unleash a sea of Amaterasu. He could maintain V4 Susano'o in perpetuity, with Yata Mirror being able to reflect any attack. This massively reduces the number of avenues for victory, leaving Gaara's sand as the most reliable method to grab Itachi. But then you factor in Nagato assisting him, maybe even being on the Vulture summons to keep themselves safe from those tactics.

On his own, I think Nagato gets stomped by the Ay + Oonoki strategy followed by almost any other Gokage member assisting them. But Edo Itachi has too much broken potential, effectively an EMS-lite Uchiha here.
Fuck I totally forgot Ay and Oonoki tactic.

Mei / Tsunade do get underrated a lot. I think most mid Kage characters would struggle to fully put Tsunade down, and Mei's formidable with her suiton and duel KKG.

Yeah, That'd be too fast for Nagato to react to. It might not be a one hit KO but that'll do massive damage.
Mei and Tsunade = Low Kage. He could protect himself and react with ST but they'd probably be able to blitz afterwards or take advantage eventually.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž

The Edo chakra aren't infinite. We saw them multiple times running out of chakra. It's just that it automatically refills itself after a certain while indefinitely. Furthermore, you didn't really tell how they counter the mist blindsiding their vision. Itachi isn't a sensor, so he is susceptible to get trapped and finished by A or Onoki(with jinton), with Nagato not having any means to counter the gokage final combo that pushed Edo Madara(a more broken character than both of them) to Perfect Susanoo

Nagato can solo. Preta Path absorbs Jinton.

He can destroy A4. Only with Preta he will tank the attack of A4 (he had tanked the lariat of V2 Bee before absorbing his V2) and absorb the Raiton armor then he will immobilize/kill him with Preta.

Seeing how he could manage KCM Naruto and Bee easily, it won't be Kages like Mei or Tsunade that will stop him. He will be able to kill any Kage he wants without being interrupted by others since he can combine Paths. Moreover he has a shared vision with his summons (he could also send cerberus to busy Kage).

Gaara risks to be annoying to fly with his sand defense (and being able to support the others). So the ideal would be to use a Bansho Tenin on him to lure him to Nagato and then Gaara will be slaughtered in hand-to-hand combat.

Once Gaara is killed, he does the same thing with Oonoki (a Bansho Tenin).

Once Gaara and Oonoki are killed. He massacres the rest with a CST or CT (if Byakugo Tsunade+ his slug summon can tank and help others to resist CST, she won't be able to do anything against CT).

Nagato high diff.

With Itachi it will be a massacre. A Bansho Tenin+Totsuka combo is deadly. And even if Gaara can extract Itachi from his Susano with his sand (like against Madara), he won't have the opportunity to do it. They will all be slaughtered quickly.

Genjutsu+MS Power+Six Paths=Kage lol diffed.

Raikage with Oonoki on his back will break Nagato's face. Neither will Nagato react to him, nor will Preta Path block his physical approach. I mean let's say he repels them with Shinra Tensei. Not like it will harm Raikage, and then comes the speed blitz within the interval.

But when it comes to the duo, they could win due to Itachi's hax abilities.