Speculations Egghead island arc battles

While this obviously isn't going to be a big arc, even small arcs like punk hazard had battles. I don't see why Egghead wouldn't, especially given that the marines are here.

These won't be wano style battles, but I'm sure we'll get a few half a page ones for most SHs, with Luffy, Zoro, and Bonney getting major fights(paralleling what happened in punk hazard).

My guess:

I think Luffy vs Smoker will happen, with Luffy finally coming on top, ending their rivalry. However I don't think this will be the main fight. Rather, I think the main fight will be:
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe vs SSG
Franky(and possibly the other mid hats) vs Vegapunk
Bonney vs Doll(paralleling Law vs Vergo)

Luffy vs vegapunk could happen, but I'm inclined to believe that Vegapunk will pit Luffy up against his strongest creation. Possibly a seraphim Ace or a seraphim Roger.

I think this arc will parallel punk hazard. While punk hazard was the start of Luffy's war with kaido, this will be the start of Luffy's war with the WG. Luffy will destroy the SSG and kidnap Vegapunk, as he did with Caesar.

While this obviously isn't going to be a big arc, even small arcs like punk hazard had battles. I don't see why Egghead wouldn't, especially given that the marines are here.

These won't be wano style battles, but I'm sure we'll get a few half a page ones for most SHs, with Luffy, Zoro, and Bonney getting major fights(paralleling what happened in punk hazard).

My guess:

I think Luffy vs Smoker will happen, with Luffy finally coming on top, ending their rivalry. However I don't think this will be the main fight. Rather, I think the main fight will be:
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe vs SSG
Franky(and possibly the other mid hats) vs Vegapunk
Bonney vs Doll(paralleling Law vs Vergo)

Luffy vs vegapunk could happen, but I'm inclined to believe that Vegapunk will pit Luffy up against his strongest creation. Possibly a seraphim Ace or a seraphim Roger.

I think this arc will parallel punk hazard. While punk hazard was the start of Luffy's war with kaido, this will be the start of Luffy's war with the WG. Luffy will destroy the SSG and kidnap Vegapunk, as he did with Caesar.
So Zoro is far stronger than YC1 and in top tier realm.

Zoro almost never faces a weaker opponent in next arc then previous one so he would have to face some low top tier at least.

Maybe that huge robot from Vegapunk

Zoro breaks the Mihawk Seraphim, Shiryu hype as someone above it, Luffy doesn't need hype, he's a Yonkou but he can probably mess around with Lolicock, idk if Vegapunk made more Seraphim if he did then the others can probably fuck around with one, Nami, Usopp, n°4 and Franky can definitely get massive scientific power ups from Vegapunk.

I hope for a short arc like Zou anyway, even if we have seen almost nothing, it seems there is only fodder compared to the SHs on these islands. As far as marines go it seems there is no admiral so Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have 0 problems. Maybe a seraphim like helmeppo said but I don't see them as viable enemies either. Should Luffy go from Kaido to a chibi version of a warlord, even if that is Mihawk? Zoro also already beat an adult original lunarian. Vegapunk doesn't seem really hostile, let's see, I think he (she)(if it really is a she kudos Oda, it will be a little good surprise once upon a blue moon) will be some sort of wise figure who will explain some stuff regarding OP world to Luffy and co. Also he lowkey the time skip teacher of Franky (Oda has already started to focus a bit on Franky, that is good and I hope it doesn't turn out in fake focus or dead plot lines, see Zoro and ryuma in Wano). Maybe it could also be the time Weevil finally arrives, his hype is also mature enough, at least I hope he doesn't end like Greenbull.

Don't know why anyone has this assumption the arc will be Zou sized lol. It's basically the only arc of its kind and there were no direct villains. There's an actual plot here with Bonney and Vegapunk clearly is antagonistic going by that last dialogue.

Anyway, the same guesses I've had for a few years tbh:

- Luffy vs Kizaru
- Zoro vs Kuma
- Jinbe vs Sentoumaru
- Sanji vs another Vegapunk Bodyguard (maybe Sentoumaru is 1 of 2 major Bodyguards or whatever).
- Franky vs Vegapunk (this makes the most sense to me tbh, considering Vegapunk is like a superior parallel to Franky)
- Rest of the crew potentially vs. The SSG or something.

No Serephim, they will be used for a future plot imo. They also don't make great villains because they are essentially Lunarian copies of Shichibukai. They will get characterized though

Not explaining my choices again, but frankly everyone I mentioned above can and should be involved in this arc, considering their ties to Vegapunk one way or another

So Zoro is far stronger than YC1 and in top tier realm.

Zoro almost never faces a weaker opponent in next arc then previous one so he would have to face some low top tier at least.

Maybe that huge robot from Vegapunk
Vega uses Bonney to age up seraphim mihawk
Post automatically merged:

Don't know why anyone has this assumption the arc will be Zou sized lol. It's basically the only arc of its kind and there were no direct villains. There's an actual plot here with Bonney and Vegapunk clearly is antagonistic going by that last dialogue.

Anyway, the same guesses I've had for a few years tbh:

- Luffy vs Kizaru
- Zoro vs Kuma
- Jinbe vs Sentoumaru
- Sanji vs another Vegapunk Bodyguard (maybe Sentoumaru is 1 of 2 major Bodyguards or whatever).
- Franky vs Vegapunk (this makes the most sense to me tbh, considering Vegapunk is like a superior parallel to Franky)
- Rest of the crew potentially vs. The SSG or something.

No Serephim, they will be used for a future plot imo. They also don't make great villains because they are essentially Lunarian copies of Shichibukai. They will get characterized though

Not explaining my choices again, but frankly everyone I mentioned above can and should be involved in this arc, considering their ties to Vegapunk one way or another
I completely forgot about sentomaru.

his CoA is really good, maybe he could fight zoro