General & Others Eiichiro Oda: "The story is in the final phase"

B

Ballel

Didn't we already know that?

Also Oda's wearing nail polish.
From Redon, Arlong Park;
>In the last promotional poster for One Piece Volume 100 launch, we can see Eiichiro Oda drawing One Piece chapter 1,010 name (chapter sketchs).
>There's a sentence said by Oda about the story of One Piece too...
>
Eiichiro Oda: "The story is in its final phase" (『物語は終盤です。』)

Thoughts on this?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
From Redon, Arlong Park;
>In the last promotional poster for One Piece Volume 100 launch, we can see Eiichiro Oda drawing One Piece chapter 1,010 name (chapter sketchs).
>There's a sentence said by Oda about the story of One Piece too...
>
Eiichiro Oda: "The story is in its final phase" (『物語は終盤です。』)

Thoughts on this?
Doesn't Oda say similar shit or "X years more" every year?

Oda takes years longer than he plans. Even if we only have two remaining arcs, Elbaf and the War against the World one, both will likely take several years to conclude. So this being the final phase is all fine and good, but anybody who thinks that One Piece won't be sticking around for the better part of this decade is crazy to me. Oda has set up so much shit over the years as far as the final war, the One Piece, and everything connected to the World Government is covered that the final arc will likely take 5 years to wrap up all on its own if not more.

To put it simply, this might very well be the "final phase" of One Piece, but said final phase might very well take the whole decade to conclude.

We just had a chapter were half the content is literally filler of stupid fodder fights. And yall continue to eat up Oda's timescale predictions? The dude actions talks louder than his words and he is going to continue writing fodder fights for the next 12 years minimum.

We’ve known this since the start of Wano, it just keeps getting reinforced through official sources…and folks around here STILL think there’s time for the Flying Six to return or the alliance is gonna fail :kobeha:
The guy just wasted half the chapter on fodder fights and you are complaining about the Flying Six getting back up? Lmfao! Those fodder fights took more time than the flying six fights. Yall logic is weird as hell.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Tsss. Old man. Want some of them fodder backstories? Only 100 chapters more:myman:
By the time Wano ends, you’ll be older than me :willsmith:
The guy just wasted half the chapter on fodder fights and you are complaining about the Flying Six getting back up? Lmfao! Those fodder fights took more time than the flying six fights. Yall logic is weird as hell.
I’m kinda impressed that you keep quoting me when you know you haven’t said a single thing that makes any sort of impact on my thinking…Oda’s bound to see your criticisms soon enough and change his ways, keep foaming at the mouth until that day! :cheers: