Future Events Elbaf arc: Red Hair Pirates vs Straw Hats in a Davy back fight!

Day back fight:Straw Hats vs Red Hair Pirates

• Total voters
So if Elbaf is Shanks's Arc,do you guys think we could see Red Hair Pirates vs Straw Hats Pirates in Davy back fight?
It could allow for Shanks vs Luffy=returning the straw hat!
We could see Yassop vs Ussop and Ussop's dream of visiting the giants and becoming a great warrior of the sea!
If Mihawk is hanging around Shanks these days,we could get Zoro vs Hawk eye=Zoro becomes WSS!
It would also allow all straw hats to surpass their limits with individual fights we did not get in Wano Arc!
Also,If Oda is planning to Kill Shanks and Mihawk,he(luffy) could hear of BB Pirates attacking the tired Red Hair Pirates and futher fueling Luffy vs BB at Laught Tale!

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

This is EXACTLY what I want and have predicted and discussed with my friends before too. I'm definitely completely on board with this!

:ace::goyea::finally:

This would be as close to perfect as the story could be for me with these topics, it would be the legit most amazing arc of OP imo. It would really encompass the spirit, the adventure, the fun of OP it had from the beginning. With Oda giving us more lore on the Davy Back Fights with the reveal of Beehive Island being the origin of DBFs and thus the OP equivalent of Tortuga and Portal Royal (lol Portal, I've been playing way too much Portal lately!:lulz:) I mean Port Royal, I am absolutely loving the potential of where this can go and how suddenly much more important and canonical Foxy's arc has and will become.
It's similar to how I had to argue with idiots who called Skypeia and Thriller Bark "filler arcs" and said to skip them as they're "irrelevant to the story/lore".

I think Xebec even formed his crew through Davy Back Fights and this is part of the reason why they had such chaotic chemistry and didn't get along so well supposedly, why they were so turbulent as a crew. Not just their egos ofc but how and why they were formed. I also think Xebec probably had the most CoC users in a crew, which would make complete sense imo, but Luffy might just challenge that amount and thus will most likely surpass it too. (But I was to go completely crazy, I would be giving half the SHs CoC at least or even all of them maybe somehow LOL!)

Since the RHP seem to be just a regular (but extremely strong and tightly knit) crew with no fleet by the looks of it, it would be extremely fitting to set up those Enies Lobby style fights as you said and give both crews the shine they deserve, especially individually.

I would really like Zoro to face Shanks and see how the rival of the WGS fares by comparison, especially due to losing his arm and yet becoming a Yonko despite that. It would make Mihawk seem all the more silly and ironic for refusing to duel Shanks depending on that then. I can see why Mihawk would refuse to duel Shanks but I don't necessarily agree with it either.

But also more importantly, I would love Mihawk to show up with Shanks again and maybe even declare himself an official ally of Shanks, especially after losing his Warlord status and ironically being the hunted one now., by the WG and Marines ofc.
And thus as you said, it would be the perfect opportunity for Zoro vs Mihawk, imagine Zoro rocking up to Mihawk and telling him he took on 2 Yonkos, tanked their combo attack and is still here completely fine to tell him all about it!? And Luffy also gets to tell Shanks he took on those 2 Yonkos and won leading to both Enel faces from Shanks and Mihawk simultaneously?! LMAO

I also do worry that not only Shanks has death flags but also Mihawk. I think Yasopp should and will die though. I also think Garp will die sooner or later before the story ends. But man, I do fear that Shiryu will get a cheap kill on Mihawk somehow and thus Blackbeard will get one on Shanks too. Proper dirty pirate style murders/executions like he and his crew did to Whitebeard too. Mihawk's and Shanks' honourable natures might be used against them here somehow. The RHP may have to make a final stand against the BB pirates to let the SHs escape and go to Laugh Tale too, to buy them time as well.

Completely agree with what you said anyway man, great post! @NAMELESS

:cheers::stealthblack::endthis:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It is possible but there needs to be a reason for it and it will probably come from Shanks.
He wants to become PK and the missing piece is Robin and Davy Back Fight is a fair way to get her into RHP.
Beating SHs in DBF would prove that RHPs are still a better crew, which was said when Shanks bounty was shown.

That could lead to RHPs being off-screened by Blackbeard Pirates who will take Robin for themselves.
I have seen theories that Blackbeard could become PK before Luffy and this is how it could happen.
The losing match in DBF could be between Shanks and Zoro if Shanks sets terms that they fight without swords.

I doubt that Zoro would lose to Shanks if they fought with swords but without them, it is possible.
All of it could have been hinted long ago, back in the first Davy Back Fight.

This would be as close to perfect as the story could be for me with these topics, it would be the legit most amazing arc of OP imo. It would really encompass the spirit, the adventure, the fun of OP it had from the beginning. With Oda giving us more lore on the Davy Back Fights I am absolutely loving the potential of where this can go and how suddenly much more important and canonical Foxy's arc has and will become.

I also do worry that not only Shanks has death flags but also Mihawk. I think Yasopp should and will die though. I also think Garp will die sooner or later before the story ends. But man, I do fear that Shiryu will get a cheap kill on Mihawk somehow and thus Blackbeard will get one on Shanks too. Proper dirty pirate style murders/executions like he and his crew did to Whitebeard too. Mihawk's and Shanks' honourable natures might be used against them here somehow. The RHP may have to make a final stand against the BB pirates to let the SHs escape and go to Laugh Tale too, to buy them time as well.
It would certainly be interesting to see a Davy Back Fight where the Straw Hats just about edges the victory against the Red Hair Pirates + Mihawk thus showing they really are a Yonko-calibre crew that is well rounded with lots and lots of strong core members. It would also be interesting if Blackbeard indeed showed up, aiming to kill all the tired SHP and RHP in order to steal their Road Poneglyphs. Say BB might even manage to steal the Road Poneglyphs and in order to let the SHP survive and escape the RHP make a final stand fighting valiently but ultimately perishing due to them already being fatigued. I would love to see this happen!

12 vs 12 but most battles will be some kind of team battles with individual moments inspersed. 11 RHP + Mihawk vs 10 SHP + Law and Bartolomeo (or Yamato).

1 Shanks vs Luffy (greatest free captain)
2 Mihawk vs Zoro (greatest swordsman)
3 Beckman vs Law (greatest strategist)
4 Lucky Roo vs Sanji (greatest speed)
5 Yasopp vs Usopp (greatest marksman)
6 Rockstar vs Bartolomeo (greatest rookie)
7 x vs Robin (...)
8 x vs Jinbei (greatest in the water/helmsman)
9 x vs Franky (greatest strength)
10 x vs Brook (...)
11 x vs Nami (greatest navigator in terrible storm)
12 x vs Chopper (...)

I think that there are big chances that this will happen.

The thing in line in the DBV will be if SH won they get the Road Poneglyph, If the RHP won Luffy give the stawhat back to Shanks.

BM will be defeated by SH alliance in Wano arc, and that will make the Giants like Luffy&cia, and with Broggy, Dorry, Oimo, Kashi and Hudrujin crew already being friends with Luffy, they dont have any enemies in Elbaf, pehaps Prince Loki will be a minor antagonist at first, but stop after clashing with Luffy.

And could be that after a small plotline with the Prince Loki, we get to the main plot of Elbaf, that is the last Road Poneglyph, all the vs.Yonko saga have been around the Road Poneglyphs, and after Wano the SH will have three of them already, lefting only the Fishman Island one, that probably Shanks moved to Elbaf to get It better protected, could be that he moved it when he returned to the NW after losing a arm, we see that he meet Ray in Sabaody, soo he was in FI after, and the DVB will be a good way for RHP and SH to clash, as they arent enemies, and if the SH won they get the last Road Poneglyph. That would make the Foxy Arc have a reason, was to establish the concept if the DBV in the story.

Think its clear that Mihawk will go meet Shanks in the NW and hang out wih him to get away from the WG, but i dont see he and Zoro participating in the DBV, think while the SH and the RHP play, they will have their fight outside of the game, somewhere in Elbaf.

A DBV could be cool, because with rules and different competitions the SH could won, but they dont need to be stronger than the RHP, and i think that wil be the result, the SH won the DBV and get the Road Poneglyph, but with the RHP still being stronger, and thats how Oda will hype Teach and BBP, by makig them beat RHP after the SH left Elbaf.

WTF with the brain of the guys saying that something like Shanks vs Zoro will happen🤣🤣 havent u read the manga? Zoro opponent of course is Mihawk, and Shanks opponent is Luffy

G

Gorosei Informer

It would certainly be interesting to see a Davy Back Fight where the Straw Hats just about edges the victory against the Red Hair Pirates + Mihawk thus showing they really are a Yonko-calibre crew that is well rounded with lots and lots of strong core members. It would also be interesting if Blackbeard indeed showed up, aiming to kill all the tired SHP and RHP in order to steal their Road Poneglyphs. Say BB might even manage to steal the Road Poneglyphs and in order to let the SHP survive and escape the RHP make a final stand fighting valiently but ultimately perishing due to them already being fatigued. I would love to see this happen!

12 vs 12 but most battles will be some kind of team battles with individual moments inspersed. 11 RHP + Mihawk vs 10 SHP + Law and Bartolomeo (or Yamato).

1 Shanks vs Luffy (greatest free captain)
2 Mihawk vs Zoro (greatest swordsman)
3 Beckman vs Law (greatest strategist)
4 Lucky Roo vs Sanji (greatest speed)
5 Yasopp vs Usopp (greatest marksman)
6 Rockstar vs Bartolomeo (greatest rookie)
7 x vs Robin (...)
8 x vs Jinbei (greatest in the water/helmsman)
9 x vs Franky (greatest strength)
10 x vs Brook (...)
11 x vs Nami (greatest navigator in terrible storm)
12 x vs Chopper (...)
Right? This would be so brilliant! This is exactly what I would love to see, the SHs being individually tested against their own personal skills and strengths, their chosen routes in life. This would be so good, I would legit have my own IRL Bartolomeo style moments ironically.

If this is the case I think the only way Luffy would agree to it is if Shanks genuinely captured Bartolomeo and Luffy would need to win his freedom.
Thats a great point, we really need to see what happened with Bartolomeo attacking a Shanks territory like that, how Shanks would have reacted to it and thus exposing more of his "true character" potentially.

Its probably a setup by Oda for Shanks to find out Luffy has his own fleet now and to hear how well Luffy is doing from someone who has interacted with and gotten close to Luffy lately too ofc.

But it would be really interesting if Shanks were to seek retribution on Barto for what he did, imagine if we see Barto again and he's missing an arm? Shanks the "arms dealer/stealer" lol.

:endthis::chopoff::nicagesmile:

Right? This would be so brilliant! This is exactly what I would love to see, the SHs being individually tested against their own personal skills and strengths, their chosen routes in life. This would be so good, I would legit have my own IRL Bartolomeo style moments ironically.

Thats a great point, we really need to see what happened with Bartolomeo attacking a Shanks territory like that, how Shanks would have reacted to it and thus exposing more of his "true character" potentially.

Its probably a setup by Oda for Shanks to find out Luffy has his own fleet now and to hear how well Luffy is doing from someone who has interacted with and gotten close to Luffy lately too ofc.

But it would be really interesting if Shanks were to seek retribution on Barto for what he did, imagine if we see Barto again and he's missing an arm? Shanks the "arms dealer/stealer" lol.

:endthis::chopoff::nicagesmile:
I’m thinking he won’t hurt Barto too much but will steal the Vivre card he’s holding and he’ll meet Luffy that way.

But the Davy Back fight would be cool; I personally think it’ll be like Luffy and Shanks putting the straw hat in the middle of the island and the crew who gets the straw hat wins. Where it eventually breaks out into fights like Shanks vs Luffy, Mihawk vs Zoro, Beckman vs Sanji

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It is possible but there needs to be a reason for it and it will probably come from Shanks.
He wants to become PK and the missing piece is Robin and Davy Back Fight is a fair way to get her into RHP.
Beating SHs in DBF would prove that RHPs are still a better crew, which was said when Shanks bounty was shown.

That could lead to RHPs being off-screened by Blackbeard Pirates who will take Robin for themselves.
I have seen theories that Blackbeard could become PK before Luffy and this is how it could happen.
The losing match in DBF could be between Shanks and Zoro if Shanks sets terms that they fight without swords.

I doubt that Zoro would lose to Shanks if they fought with swords but without them, it is possible.
All of it could have been hinted long ago, back in the first Davy Back Fight.
So basically - Shanks Vs Zoro: Arm wrestling contest.

This is EXACTLY what I want and have predicted and discussed with my friends before too. I'm definitely completely on board with this!

:ace::goyea::finally:

This would be as close to perfect as the story could be for me with these topics, it would be the legit most amazing arc of OP imo. It would really encompass the spirit, the adventure, the fun of OP it had from the beginning. With Oda giving us more lore on the Davy Back Fights with the reveal of Beehive Island being the origin of DBFs and thus the OP equivalent of Tortuga and Portal Royal (lol Portal, I've been playing way too much Portal lately!:lulz:) I mean Port Royal, I am absolutely loving the potential of where this can go and how suddenly much more important and canonical Foxy's arc has and will become.
It's similar to how I had to argue with idiots who called Skypeia and Thriller Bark "filler arcs" and said to skip them as they're "irrelevant to the story/lore".

I think Xebec even formed his crew through Davy Back Fights and this is part of the reason why they had such chaotic chemistry and didn't get along so well supposedly, why they were so turbulent as a crew. Not just their egos ofc but how and why they were formed. I also think Xebec probably had the most CoC users in a crew, which would make complete sense imo, but Luffy might just challenge that amount and thus will most likely surpass it too. (But I was to go completely crazy, I would be giving half the SHs CoC at least or even all of them maybe somehow LOL!)

Since the RHP seem to be just a regular (but extremely strong and tightly knit) crew with no fleet by the looks of it, it would be extremely fitting to set up those Enies Lobby style fights as you said and give both crews the shine they deserve, especially individually.

I would really like Zoro to face Shanks and see how the rival of the WGS fares by comparison, especially due to losing his arm and yet becoming a Yonko despite that. It would make Mihawk seem all the more silly and ironic for refusing to duel Shanks depending on that then. I can see why Mihawk would refuse to duel Shanks but I don't necessarily agree with it either.

But also more importantly, I would love Mihawk to show up with Shanks again and maybe even declare himself an official ally of Shanks, especially after losing his Warlord status and ironically being the hunted one now., by the WG and Marines ofc.
And thus as you said, it would be the perfect opportunity for Zoro vs Mihawk, imagine Zoro rocking up to Mihawk and telling him he took on 2 Yonkos, tanked their combo attack and is still here completely fine to tell him all about it!? And Luffy also gets to tell Shanks he took on those 2 Yonkos and won leading to both Enel faces from Shanks and Mihawk simultaneously?! LMAO

Completely agree with what you said anyway man, great post! @NAMELESS

:cheers::stealthblack::endthis:
I like you enthusiasm!
STRAW HATS WITH COC=Luffy,Zoro,Yamato
STRAW HATS THAT MIGHT UNLOCK IT=Sanji and Ussop!
Fuck BM,she needs to get defeated here!I would rather see Shanks in Elbaf and have Luffy comment about BM's defeat to the giants and thus leading them to show their poneglyph to Luffy!And like Jaya arc,we might get to some BB pirates arriving at some exhausted and unaware Red Hair Pirates!Imagine BB with The Straw Hat as a trophy in Laught Tale!Luffy would be crazy mad about this,it would be like Ace all over again!
Post automatically merged:

Barto will be alright!His Barrier fruit is OP!He might be chilling with Shanks for all we Know!It would be nice too see him take part in the Davy back fight!
Post automatically merged:

I think that there are big chances that this will happen.

The thing in line in the DBV will be if SH won they get the Road Poneglyph, If the RHP won Luffy give the stawhat back to Shanks.

BM will be defeated by SH alliance in Wano arc, and that will make the Giants like Luffy&cia, and with Broggy, Dorry, Oimo, Kashi and Hudrujin crew already being friends with Luffy, they dont have any enemies in Elbaf, pehaps Prince Loki will be a minor antagonist at first, but stop after clashing with Luffy.

And could be that after a small plotline with the Prince Loki, we get to the main plot of Elbaf, that is the last Road Poneglyph, all the vs.Yonko saga have been around the Road Poneglyphs, and after Wano the SH will have three of them already, lefting only the Fishman Island one, that probably Shanks moved to Elbaf to get It better protected, could be that he moved it when he returned to the NW after losing a arm, we see that he meet Ray in Sabaody, soo he was in FI after, and the DVB will be a good way for RHP and SH to clash, as they arent enemies, and if the SH won they get the last Road Poneglyph. That would make the Foxy Arc have a reason, was to establish the concept if the DBV in the story.

Think its clear that Mihawk will go meet Shanks in the NW and hang out wih him to get away from the WG, but i dont see he and Zoro participating in the DBV, think while the SH and the RHP play, they will have their fight outside of the game, somewhere in Elbaf.

A DBV could be cool, because with rules and different competitions the SH could won, but they dont need to be stronger than the RHP, and i think that wil be the result, the SH won the DBV and get the Road Poneglyph, but with the RHP still being stronger, and thats how Oda will hype Teach and BBP, by makig them beat RHP after the SH left Elbaf.

WTF with the brain of the guys saying that something like Shanks vs Zoro will happen🤣🤣 havent u read the manga? Zoro opponent of course is Mihawk, and Shanks opponent is Luffy
I think so too!Davy back fight is not a game made to determine who is stronger,it exists to measure who is the more cunning pirate!SHP VS RHP in a DVB would be crazy hype and cool!
I hope Oda reads this thread lol

Last edited:
Somebody watched an old Morj video lol

Personally I can see it and would like it but I also prefer Luffy to never see Shanks again and have BB kill Shanks before they can meet for added tension and beef between them. I suppose Oda could easily have this take place after they have this Davy Back fight but I'd rather they never meet.

Like the bartolomeo tie in for them to have Shanks vs Luffy but I can still see a Davy Back challenge sparking from Bartolomeo incident

I'd have Shanks send the challenge out for luffy for the Davy back fight to be a few days out on Elbaf. But for him to be alone doing something else in the meantime and then BB jumps the shit outta him and kills em lol

Somebody watched an old Morj video lol

Personally I can see it and would like it but I also prefer Luffy to never see Shanks again and have BB kill Shanks before they can meet for added tension and beef between them. I suppose Oda could easily have this take place after they have this Davy Back fight but I'd rather they never meet.

Like the bartolomeo tie in for them to have Shanks vs Luffy but I can still see a Davy Back challenge sparking from Bartolomeo incident

I'd have Shanks send the challenge out for luffy for the Davy back fight to be a few days out on Elbaf. But for him to be alone doing something else in the meantime and then BB jumps the shit outta him and kills em lol
LOL,I didn't know this was an old theory!thanks for sharing!