Future Events Elbaf arc: Red Hair Pirates vs Straw Hats in a Davy back fight!

Day back fight:Straw Hats vs Red Hair Pirates

• Total voters
when did he said that? never heard it
In a Sbs i think,i could be mistaking it for other manga/mangaka though!So take with a grain of salt!
Post automatically merged:

What the heck this sounds so fun! I imagine Chopper being waged lol or as the alternative that The Sunny being waged against maybe the mystery egg from Orojackson? At the brink of hatching? The last nakama is a mythical beast? Also let's create 10 separated mini-islands in which each SH vs RH happens. An island contained entirely of a giant labyrinth, full of traps for Usopp vs Yasopp, a sacred temple or shrine left by an ancient swordmaster to witness Zoro vs Mihawk--

--and finally, the top of the highest mountain in the world, even surpassing Red Line or Sky Islands. At the top of that mountain is a peaceful meadow, perfect for Luffy vs Shanks aerial Conqueror battle! The decisive battle to be the one with the most freedom! It'll be soo fun and satisfying.

...that being said, the plot of OP is getting way too serious now so actually i doubt that the Strawhats will ever have a fun arc after Wano. I suspect it'll be full of wars and politics. But i do hope it happens. If it doesn't happen, how do you say we make it happen in a fanfic eh?
This guy here gets it!This theory has crazy potential for fun/epicness!

No thanks
fight with no stakes
a joke
moves absolutely no plot foward
just fan service
keep that to movies.
UFC fighters don't fight to the death and fights still have important stakes!Dbf could be a duel to bet somehing or to prove who is the better pirate!
Oda introduced Dbf for a reason in the story,it will come up later one way or another!

In a Sbs i think,i could be mistaking it for other manga/mangaka though!So take with a grain of salt!

UFC fighters don't fight to the death and fights still have important stakes!Dbf could be a duel to bet somehing or to prove who is the better pirate!
Oda introduced Dbf for a reason in the story,it will come up later one way or another!
Also,what if Buggy joins red hair pirates?LOL ultimate gags-jokes-fun in a single arc!

Last edited:

Also,what if Buggy joins red hair pirates?LOL ultimate gags-jokes-fun in a single arc!
Buggy and Shanks interaction would be hilarious lol.

Some People think it will be just like Zou,visit last poneglyph and go to last island in the grand line and then Laught tale!
That's why I'm waiting for a valid explanation given that Elbaf was hyped for longer than Wano and that it's a critical place for Usopp just like Wano is to Zoro... Quick arc doesn't make sense for something like that...

Zou is very understandable since it wasn't hyped to be one...

That's why I'm waiting for a valid explanation given that Elbaf was hyped for longer than Wano and that it's a critical place for Usopp just like Wano is to Zoro... Quick arc doesn't make sense for something like that...

Zou is very understandable since it wasn't hyped to be one...
Elbaf was hyped since Straw hats first met giants in little garden(i think this was the name)!

We like to think that Elbaf will be a short arc,but the truth is Oda will actually develop the country like he did with Wano and maybe even more. Lets remember that he loves vikings and actually started to like pirates because of the vikings. Elbaf has a viking theme so i think it will be a long arc,and there will be a lot of characters like Prince Loki and probably other characters from the Norse mythology. There will also be a return of characters appeared in the past like Hardujin,Gert and that giant guy in Sabaody. So kinda like it happened with Izou in Wano. Lets expect a very long arc. Hopefully there will be a better villain than Kaido though! Because right now for me Kaido is one of the worst element of Wano. I am sorry but Oda is waiting too long to start to show us his flashback and motivations.
Big Mom is Elbaf's main villain
🍰🍰🍰

Even if Big Mom is Elbaf's villain, Shanks can still appear to be killed by Black Beard
:endthis:
I just don't want another arc with her!
We need fresh antagonists and plots!
For me,all arcs since fishman island have been leading for Kaido and BM fall!
By the end of Fishman island Luffy had challenged BM and by the end of Punk hazard Luffy meddled into Kaido business!They will both fall here in Wano!
It is time to introduce Shanks and Black Beard!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kidd+Law combo is a hard counter for the homies!
My major issue is intrinsically related to Luffy's portrayal with Big Mom, Oda will presumably wish to have him strike down Big Mom prominently , moreover I'm not that trustful about Kidd + Law > Big Mom since Kidd has yet not hurt her consistently and Law's hax doesn't seem to work off against her powerful haki.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think there will be a local villain too
Yeah I'm certain it's gonna be Loki, the one Lola was meant to marry. He wasn't shown, only as a silhouette for a reason too. He's probably gonna be another Orochi/Wapol/Spandam or so.

I would like to see him be competent though, especially with deception, maybe a DF based around it or so. There is the question if we will get "Thor" and "Odin" there too.

It is possible but there needs to be a reason for it and it will probably come from Shanks.
He wants to become PK and the missing piece is Robin and Davy Back Fight is a fair way to get her into RHP.
Beating SHs in DBF would prove that RHPs are still a better crew, which was said when Shanks bounty was shown.

That could lead to RHPs being off-screened by Blackbeard Pirates who will take Robin for themselves.
I have seen theories that Blackbeard could become PK before Luffy and this is how it could happen.
The losing match in DBF could be between Shanks and Zoro if Shanks sets terms that they fight without swords.

I doubt that Zoro would lose to Shanks if they fought with swords but without them, it is possible.
All of it could have been hinted long ago, back in the first Davy Back Fight.
for shanks vs zoro
___
but swordless zoro will defeat beckman

this how oda nerf zoro :myman: