Future Events Elbaf will be One Piece's longest arc, aka the place where 90% of OPs storylines get resolved.

Though there's is a very high chance that Cross guild will not fight for the PG as Buggy said, and reach laugh tale through sheer luck.

I don't know if Cross guild itself is reaching laugh tale.

But buggy is definitely setting foot there, that's the whole point of his motivation, he wants to go there.
Considering Buggy and Mihawk's relationship with Shanks, it is highly likely they'll be involved in that fight.

The point of the OP is to show that character relationships drive arcs (good or bad). Wano and Egghead are complete consequences of that.

If you read what I said in the OP, you can see how its very possible all of them can be in Elbaf.

Anyway, you can take everything I said and just push it to the island after if you dont agree with the location. The 4th Poneglyph War will involve the 4 Yonko, their fleets and the Burned Man, and considering Blackbeard has Garp and Pudding captured and Kuzan, it lends credence to the Marines/Sword and BMP being involved in that conflict.

By that point, you are just including everything I said above sans the Elbaf Inhabitants
Dude, the reasons you gave for Shanks and Blackbeard being on Elbaf are weak, hell Shanks leaving Elbaf right before Luffy's arrival is already an indicator that he won't meet up with Luffy there.

And as others have said, there are too many sides at the same time. Oda should separate the confrontation with the pirates and the WG&Marine.

In my opinion, given that Luffy is already facing the World Government in Egghead and that Elbaf has a strong relationship with the revolutionaries and the Poneglyphics, I think it will be a saga dedicated exclusively to WG&Marine

Dude, the reasons you gave for Shanks and Blackbeard being on Elbaf are weak, hell Shanks leaving Elbaf right before Luffy's arrival is already an indicator that he won't meet up with Luffy there.

And as others have said, there are too many sides at the same time. Oda should separate the confrontation with the pirates and the WG&Marine.

In my opinion, given that Luffy is already facing the World Government in Egghead and that Elbaf has a strong relationship with the revolutionaries and the Poneglyphics, I think it will be a saga dedicated exclusively to WG&Marine
Since you clearly didnt fully read my post above nor the OP, let me repeat myself more clearly:

- I never said Shanks and Blackbeard's points for being on Elbaf are strong, all of this RIDES on where the Burned Scar Man and 4th Poneglyph will be. The only thing I said was clearly Shanks has ties to Elbaf, so if all of this occurs on Elbaf then it supports the other Yonko being there. Thats the point in the OP being made, along with the fact that Oda has a tendancy to combine shit to resolve it. He himself is hyping a huge conflict, not me.

- Case for the above is if they arent on Elbaf, then they'll (Burned Scar Man) just be in their own territory after, which doesnt erase what Im talking about, just removes the aspect of it being Elbaf.

- I already separated the conflict with the RA/WG from this point. We are already seeing a very clear line separating the Marines and WG. This much is clear. Nothing states the Marines will be involved with the WG fight directly.

- Finally things being fully separate doesnt really track with Oda's MO, otherwise he wouldn't have had Ryokugyuu say they (the Marines) are going to fight the Yonko eventually. He wouldnt have had Kuzan join Blackbeard or capture Garp. This all straight up involves the Marines in the Yonko conflict.

Tldr: Replace the OP title with "X Island that includes the 4th Poneglyph will be OPs longest arc" instead of Elbaf, my point remains that all of these relationships are still there.

Prefer to be short , chilling & learning some history. we know most of the Giant so far are already on Luffy side , there is simply not enough build up for bad guy there , No sign of problem surround the island when shank made a visit either

lol not true. I fast read it after you said it will be longer than wano. I see you listing hell lot of characters there though
You very clearly, still didnt read it.

- the Giants being on Luffy's side is irrelevant to what I said
- the whole point is if the 4th RP fight/Burned Man is in Elbaf, then Oda will involve the 4 Yonko among others in that fight.

When i said itll be a lot longer than Wano, it is because the character resolutions would be off the charts compared to Wano, thats it. The number of characters isnt my idea, it is the massive web of characters Oda has decided to relate to each other.

Again, if you read the OP, it is based on the assumption of the Burned Man being in Elbaf. If not, take everything I said and push it back to the following arc.

If we learned anything from shitty country arc,it's that Lolda suck ass at resolving long running storylines.
Every storyline that should have been resolved in shitty country arc either had a shitty conclusion or was simply forgotten.
The arc was very long,but Lolda chose to waste space with shitty side characters and a lot of useless things. Expect the same to happen in Elbaf.
@mly90 @Vanlax @Mr.Baj1o @Hako Sama @Monkey D Theories @Toryu @nik87
@JoNdule @Topi Jerami @RebelliousSoma @Useless_Kidd @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Rukusho
@RiShin @HA V NUS001 @grey matter @NAMELESS @ZenZu @Malakhith
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Lion of Olympus

If we learned anything from shitty country arc,it's that Lolda suck ass at resolving long running storylines.
Every storyline that should have been resolved in shitty country arc either had a shitty conclusion or was simply forgotten.
The arc was very long,but Lolda chose to waste space with shitty side characters and a lot of useless things. Expect the same to happen in Elbaf.
@JoNdule @Topi Jerami @RebelliousSoma @Useless_Kidd @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Rukusho
I completely understand your frustration.

Join the Kizaru4Nakama Fanclub!
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kizaru-saves-his-friends-and-finally-follows-his-own-dreams-fanclub.49573/#post-4849589

i think laught tale will be the arc to resolve all mysteries.