Speculations End of Wano Germa 66 vs CP0

ITS TIME , the prophecy of the Spoiler provider @VegaPank will come to fruition : "Sanji will mantain the balance of the world"
Before we start i suggest you read this theory about Rob Lucci having a raid suit.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/proof-that-rob-lucci-has-a-raid-suit.18281/
From now on i will assume the above theory as true , let's see the ramification now :

We know about "Sora the warrior of the sea" who fought the evil germa 66 in the comic book released by the World Government as propaganda for hiring new marine recruits.
Now using Yuderon-sama principle of "2 sides of the same coin" on the comic book version of Sora we get
Hero ---> Villain
Fight for Justice ----> Fight for dark justice
i'm not saying Sora is Lucci , all i want to argue is that the current version of Germa Natural Enemy Rob Lucci will potentally use the Strongest Raid suit wich is likely Sora's raid suit ( keep in mind that Sora was clearly fighting with a tech suit and it was a 4-5 vs 1 as shown in the manga )
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/8/8b/Sora,_o_Guerreiro_do_Mar_Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20160923005636&path-prefix=pt

Thematic significance : How fitting it would be for Sanji who's Germa greatest creation to defeat the current version of Germa's greatest enemy ? especially if Judge is present, i feel like it would be a massively epic moment to watch Judge's face in disbelief about how great Sanji truly is in the most thematically significant situation possibile

Practical issue : We know for a fact that CP0 will invade Wano , if everyone is down who's going to fight them ? it would be fairly reasonable to assume that Germa66 will make his comeback in this time. ( no clue how they got away from big mom , but that's not the issue)
We know for a fact that if CP0 capture wano the world balance will collapse , especially because they would capture the source of Seaprism stone, all of Kaido's weapons and weapons factories and potentially more considering Kaido said wano is especially important for some unknown reason, and that's not even considering the strategic natural fortress the island itself is.

Now who's going to stop CP0 invasion if not Sanji himself leading Germa 66 army ? we could also get clarification from judge on his wierd quote about "66 long days" speaking to big mom.
Germa66 vs CP0 Battle !
Hope you enjoyed the read
@Chrono

In the End of Wano we will have major fight between Akainu and SSG vs Teach and maybe Shanks, ofc before that Akainu will kill Kaido and Big Mom.

Sora is probably 1 of the garosei. All the garosei will be the heroes of the marine from different periods of time. Garp
would have had a place too in their squad, but he doesnt want that smoke.

Rob Lucci is a prototype for the real enemy. I dont feel that rob lucci will be so important, and the persona of the new ``Sora``.

But other than that we will probably see Sanji vs the hero of the marines Sora, and it will be the real deal, EOS.

Sora is probably 1 of the garosei. All the garosei will be the heroes of the marine from different periods of time. Garp
would have had a place too in their squad, but he doesnt want that smoke.

Rob Lucci is a prototype for the real enemy. I dont feel that rob lucci will be so important, and the persona of the new ``Sora``.

But other than that we will probably see Sanji vs the hero of the marines Sora, and it will be the real deal, EOS.
Sora being a EOS opponent is making me think about Oda potentially setting up history for Zoro and Sanji admiral opponents , if ryukogyu is Zoro's father Kizaru could be Sora ? good food for the brain

Sora being a EOS opponent is making me think about Oda potentially setting up history for Zoro and Sanji admiral opponents , if ryukogyu is Zoro's father Kizaru could be Sora ? good food for the brain
According to Vito, Sora's battles are based on the exploits of real Marine heroes, and its some sort of propaganda for people to become marines.
Its an old story, probably goes way back than Kizaru. The interesting thing is that Vito talks about multiple marine heroes, and Sora is 1 of them, the gorosei gives me final wg villains vibe, and if they are strong, they gotta be marine heroes from different periods of time.
If this is true Sora will be one of them, and the rest we are yet to discover. Those are final opponents for sh, outside of Im.

A guestion here. Was it ever mentioned that the 5 Elders are Celestial Dragons or not? I really can't remember. Maybe they'are just former marine admirals/heroes that got their lives extended somehow to become Imu's personal guards.

A guestion here. Was it ever mentioned that the 5 Elders are Celestial Dragons or not? I really can't remember. Maybe they'are just former marine admirals/heroes that got their lives extended somehow to become Imu's personal guards.
Iirc, the five elders are CDs. It was mentioned somewhere in the manga (during Imu reveal)

Do you have a panel? I can't find it mentioned they were CD anywhere I looked.
I might be wrong (but i still think i read/saw somewhere that the gorosei were top of celestial dragons)
Cant find the panels as im on my phone and its a pain to find the panels.

I might be wrong (but i still think i read/saw somewhere that the gorosei were top of celestial dragons)
Cant find the panels as im on my phone and its a pain to find the panels.
Thanks. That second panel practically confirms they are CDs. So marine heroes is out, but they still could be the ancient leaders of the 20 kingdoms minus the Nefertari that made the WG and the ancesters of the current CDs.

It would be entrancing if Germa joined Wano honestly. Perhaps more or less aware of what's happening and with the intent of observing the situation, then encountering the CP0. Though it would take quite some guts, they don't exactly have a direct business to deal most likely.