Versus Battle Endeavor vs Hisoka

D

Dragomir

Round 1
Too much fuckery for Hisoka here with bungee Gum being invisible. Endeavor is gonna be too confused with Hisoka's "magic tricks" to focus much in the offensive here. Especially considering the location being Tokyo where Hisoka has a lot of material to work woth. Endeavor is still pretty durable tho and will fight back here and there with heavy firepower and AoE. Hisoka high diffs.

Round 2
Endeavor high diffs here.

Ermm...Im not caught up to MHA....but how fast is Endevour currently ? Generally its seen that the HxH verse is faster than the MHA verse. Especially now since Hisoka kinda got a speed PU with the whole nen spring.

And Yh if Endevour wants to burn Hisoka...then he needs to go all put from the start. Since Hisoka covered in nen came out of an explosion unscathed...

Anyways:

Round 1: Hisoka wins. If your not able to see Bungee Gum your pretty much fucked over. Especially since it has the strength to supress someone as strong as Matchi. Endevours Physical strength cant get him outta Bungee Gum. And Bungee Gum also doesnt have a fire weakness.

Round 2: I mean it can go either way. Whilst Endevour has large AoE attacks. Hisoka has lethality that can end him in one hit.

I do think Endevour can move faster than Hisoka. But if Hisoka can react to him...then he can dodge all day with his Bungee Gum.

OT: Now that I think about it, if Endevours only choice is to go all out from the start and use providence burn....it needs to be really hot. Since Ken or Ten can protect him against intense heat then. Hisoka will have the mental advantage since Endevour will be disorientated from Providence burn. Allowing Hisoka to set up Bungee traps that work best when his opponents are not in the good state of mind.

Only possible way I see Endevour winning this...is getting Hisoka into a corner....and constantly drowning him in flames he cant dodge. These flames would need to be strong enough to break through his nen defence. If Endevour goes close and tries to use the technique he did on the Nomu then Hisoka can easily break out of his grip and decapitate him.

Of course Endeveours main goal would be to kill Hisoka. Cause the only way to defeat Hisoka, is to kill him....since his endurance and pain tolerance is super high in the first place.

Of course im using all my knowledge of Endevour up until after his fight with Nomu. I dont know much of Endevour past that. Yall please educate me if im wrong.
Post automatically merged:

If Endevour can use Providence Burn long range. Then hes got the second round.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Round 1: Hisoka and it's not even a High diff. Mid diff at best just to not shit on Endeavor. If you can't see Bungee gum you are basically fucked.

Round 2: Endeavor would need to corner Hisoka to do something to him but on the other end Hisoka is not dumb enough to let himself be in a position like this. High to Extreme diff for Hisoka.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Endeavor High diffs round 1. Hisoka is outclassed by someone who evaded All Might Speed—Shigaraki repeatedly and took little visible damage from the same guy who had All Might levels of Strength. Hori explained in extra material that Endeavor is a brilliant detective and we saw him work through defeating Hood.

Likewise, his durability is absurd lmfao. He was punched through a building at the start of the Hood battle. Didn't flinch. Hood tossed Endeavor through multiple buildings later on. Endeavor stumbles but gets up. Endeavor took him to the stratosphere, prominence burned him, fell to earth and could get up. All with his accumulated damage.

Endurance + Durability is massively in his favor. Alongside lethality and 50/50 on intelligence.

Round 2, Endeavor Low diffs.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know it's Battledome thread but whenever I participate in a thread like this TAC comes in and gives his opinion which is always different.
Always.

Last time we agreed on something was Chapter 986 being trash.
:kayneshrug:
Because people don't realize how god damn OP Endeavor is, especially with his recent physicals. Spider Thread obliterates Hisoka's body.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because people don't realize how god damn OP Endeavor is, especially with his recent physicals. Spider Thread obliterates Hisoka's body.
I know how strong Endeavor is and I don't say that Hisoka beats him out of disrespect but HxH characters are not that weak as everyone thinks.

I can doubt my R2 Winner but there is no way Endeavor overcomes round 1.
Bungee Gum is too big of a hax at 20m distance I think.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know how strong Endeavor is and I don't say that Hisoka beats him out of disrespect but HxH characters are not that weak as everyone thinks.

I can doubt my R2 Winner but there is no way Endeavor overcomes round 1.
Bungee Gum is too big of a hax at 20m distance I think.
But Endeavor is incredibly fast and his fire will be launched at Hisoka ASAP, that can outclass and outspeed Hood who is > All Might in raw speed. How does Hisoka dodge that?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But Endeavor is incredibly fast and his fire will be launched at Hisoka ASAP, that can outclass and outspeed Hood who is > All Might in raw speed. How does Hisoka dodge that?
Bungee Gum will stall fire for a few seconds before it burns out and when Endeavor launches at Hisoka he will not have a big problem to sacrifice his arm or whatever to catch Endeavor in his trap.

I agree Hisoka does not have durability of a God to endure Endeavor's strongest attacks but if he plans this out fast enough he will catch Endeavor with Bungee Gum and finish him.

I think 20m distance is too short for Endeavor ignoring the fact that he is a brawler.

20m distance is enough space for Hisoka to put up deadly traps.

How fast can Endeavor get to Hisoka on the 20m distance?

Few seconds? 1,2 or maybe 5?

Look at this reaction:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bungee Gum will stall fire for a few seconds before it burns out and when Endeavor launches at Hisoka he will not have a big problem to sacrifice his arm or whatever to catch Endeavor in his trap.

I agree Hisoka does not have durability of a God to endure Endeavor's strongest attacks but if he plans this out fast enough he will catch Endeavor with Bungee Gum and finish him.

I think 20m distance is too short for Endeavor ignoring the fact that he is a brawler.

20m distance is enough space for Hisoka to put up deadly traps.

How fast can Endeavor get to Hisoka on the 20m distance?

Few seconds? 1,2 or maybe 5?

Look at this reaction:
Endeavor fights at all ranges and has shown to be most comfortable at a mid range. Given he is up against an unknown foe, he isn't running in wildly. His spider threads are more than capable of covering 20 meters. Hell, they diced and destroyed the north side of a building.

How does Hisoka dodge this, when not only did Endeavor make sure Hood was cut to shreds but also navigated his attack to completely obliterate the crumbling debris BEFORE Hood's dissected hand could even fall far from its body.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Endeavor fights at all ranges and has shown to be most comfortable at a mid range. Given he is up against an unknown foe, he isn't running in wildly. His spider threads are more than capable of covering 20 meters. Hell, they diced and destroyed the north side of a building.

How does Hisoka dodge this, when not only did Endeavor make sure Hood was cut to shreds but also navigated his attack to completely obliterate the crumbling debris BEFORE Hood's dissected hand could even fall far from its body.
Hmm. This is only a bet so you don't need to take this as my argument but Hisoka caught super fast Janken amped ball into his bungee gum so I don't think it would be impossible to catch hell spider attack in his bungee gum.

He can react in seconds and also he can behead you in a span of seconds if you are not aware enough.

It's a tough battle either way.

I may agree that Hisoka loses round 2 but not in a Low diff.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hmm. This is only a bet so you don't need to take this as my argument but Hisoka caught super fast Janken amped ball into his bungee gum so I don't think it would be impossible to catch hell spider attack in his bungee gum.

He can react in seconds and also he can behead you in a span of seconds if you are not aware enough.

It's a tough battle either way.

I may agree that Hisoka loses round 2 but not in a Low diff.
With Endeavor's ability to see bungee gum I don't think Endeavor has any issues. He's basically a genius or close enough to one that he can adapt to it.

As for Round 1, Hell Spider is emitted from Endeavor's ten fingers. He can stop the flow to attack around it if he really needs to. It's barely an issue.

Also. This speed feat for Hell Spider? Fucking Nuts.

Endeavor pierces distracted Hood here.
By the time Hood is turning to face Endeavor [ Hood is faster than Endeavor and All Might ], most of the building is already cut apart by Hell Spider.

Hood could barely turn to orient himself at Endeavor and Endeavor had done colossal damage control to the collapsing building. Hisoka gets buttfucked.

Endeavor High diffs round 1. Hisoka is outclassed by someone who evaded All Might Speed—Shigaraki repeatedly and took little visible damage from the same guy who had All Might levels of Strength. Hori explained in extra material that Endeavor is a brilliant detective and we saw him work through defeating Hood.

Likewise, his durability is absurd lmfao. He was punched through a building at the start of the Hood battle. Didn't flinch. Hood tossed Endeavor through multiple buildings later on. Endeavor stumbles but gets up. Endeavor took him to the stratosphere, prominence burned him, fell to earth and could get up. All with his accumulated damage.

Endurance + Durability is massively in his favor. Alongside lethality and 50/50 on intelligence.

Round 2, Endeavor Low diffs.
Hisoka is faster and more lethal but Endeavor has more ap i think r1 is either way

Endeavor high diffs the second, he’s too durable

Endevour still has somewhat human lvl durability. Hisoka should be able to cut through steel with his cards. In no way will his durability help against Hisoka's excessive lethality.

Iff Endevour tries to engage close range. Hes getting decapitated straight up.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Endevour still has somewhat human lvl durability. Hisoka should be able to cut through steel with his cards. In no way will his durability help against Hisoka's excessive lethality.

Iff Endevour tries to engage close range. Hes getting decapitated straight up.
Endeavor was punched through a skyscraper and was bruised. He was dragged through multiple and was bruised. He fell from the upper atmosphere and could stand.
He doesn’t have human durability.

Endeavor was punched through a skyscraper and was bruised. He was dragged through multiple and was bruised. He fell from the upper atmosphere and could stand.
He doesn’t have human durability.
You saying hes harder than steel ?

You cannot compare blunt damage to sharp damage.

In the HxH world their is something called "Shu" which is the HxH's world version of CoA. Shu is used to put aura into weapons. With Shu, Gon and Killua can dig through mountains like digging through jelly. The Shu makes penetrating anything several times more easier. Transforming hard rocks into jelly.

Hisola uses Shu on his cards to make that shit be able easily cut through steel. Endevour has no chance.