Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Weakened All Might

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

VS

Who Wins and why?

Obviously Prime All Might is by far the strongest their is, only matched by AFO, but what about when he was weakened?

All Might almost lost against a Nomu weaker than the High End one that Endeavor defeated, although granted Endeavor had help from Hawks and would've arguably lost without him.

I think this fight could go either way, but All Might would win more often than not. It would not be a long fight, All Might would either pound Endeavor into the ground very quickly, or Endeavor would turn him into Ash within seconds.

In theory if Endeavor covers himself in Hellflame, All Might can't touch him without losing limbs, though I think All Might would be too smart for that and would know that Endeavor would eventually wear himself down doing this. So he wouldn't attack as long as Endeavor held such a defense. But then Endeavor wouldn't just hold this defense up unless All Might were coming at him.

For now I'll say All Might wins 7/10 times.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

VS

Who Wins and why?

Obviously Prime All Might is by far the strongest their is, only matched by AFO, but what about when he was weakened?

All Might almost lost against a Nomu weaker than the High End one that Endeavor defeated, although granted Endeavor had help from Hawks and would've arguably lost without him.

I think this fight could go either way, but All Might would win more often than not. It would not be a long fight, All Might would either pound Endeavor into the ground very quickly, or Endeavor would turn him into Ash within seconds.

In theory if Endeavor covers himself in Hellflame, All Might can't touch him without losing limbs, though I think All Might would be too smart for that and would know that Endeavor would eventually wear himself down doing this. So he wouldn't attack as long as Endeavor held such a defense. But then Endeavor wouldn't just hold this defense up unless All Might were coming at him.

For now I'll say All Might wins 7/10 times.
All mights still had enough power to cause mass winds by force alone which would make it hard for endeavour to keep it a long distance fight with his flames. All might takes this. Even as he was losing his power when he beat afo endeavour acknowledged the gap.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
All might during Kamino was still the strongest Hero. I just see Gigantomachia stronger than him at that moment.

For me All light has the power, the skills to win this.
He can send great wind pressure with his fist and for me he is faster than Endeavor. High end move like united state of smash will be deadly. All might can even goes CQC and loose a limb to punch Endeavor hard and KO him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
All mights still had enough power to cause mass winds by force alone which would make it hard for endeavour to keep it a long distance fight with his flames. All might takes this. Even as he was losing his power when he beat afo endeavour acknowledged the gap.
All might during Kamino was still the strongest Hero. I just see Gigantomachia stronger than him at that moment.

For me All light has the power, the skills to win this.
He can send great wind pressure with his fist and for me he is faster than Endeavor. High end move like united state of smash will be deadly. All might can even goes CQC and loose a limb to punch Endeavor hard and KO him.
Do you think it’s actually Possible for endeavor to win? Like even if All Might is stronger, can Endeavor win? Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No the gap was too big. Even with how weak he was compared to his prime all might was just too much of a monster.
You know only 100% AM or close to it can blow out Endesvor’s flames, and even then endeavor can just re-ignite them or temporarily extinguish himself and use the wind to cool himself off lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You know only 100% AM or close to it can blow out Endesvor’s flames, and even then endeavor can just re-ignite them or temporarily extinguish himself and use the wind to cool himself off lol.
United states of smash to the face and not only does endeavour die his whole gene pool all the way to shoto die too. ( that includes you too dabi)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Do you think it’s actually Possible for endeavor to win? Like even if All Might is stronger, can Endeavor win? Lol
It is always possible to win in my hero with better strategy or other things I think no one is unbeatable. But in a fair one and one fight on even ground All might win this almost every time.

All might is a lot faster than Endeavor and it will be the key. If I remember well Endeavor doesn't have speed feats and weak Might had some.

Even if he doesn't blitz Endeavor right of the bat he will be fast enough to dodge the long range fire to wind pressure Endeavor to send him things to the head and find an opening and strike. He may be hurt in the process but he will win.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
United states of smash to the face and not only does endeavour die his whole gene pool all the way to shoto die too. ( that includes you too dabi)
True, but if Endeavor covers himself in Hellflame All Might is losing his arm. He might not risk something so up close like that lol. And if Endeavor forced him to fight at range, there’s a chance. Lol