Questions & Mysteries Enma Is Not Taking On Kaido

S

stealthblack

Before this chapter you guys said zoro has to cut kaidou because he has only blade that gave him his only scar. yet this chapter reveals oden used both swords. so unless you think someone with the other sword has to fight kaidou too and help zoro cut kaidou then it's not happening. zoro vs someone else this arc, but not kaidou.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Before this chapter you guys said zoro has to cut kaidou because he has only blade that gave him his only scar. yet this chapter reveals oden used both swords. so unless you think someone with the other sword has to fight kaidou too and help zoro cut kaidou then it's not happening. zoro vs someone else this arc, but not kaidou.
It is.
The other sword is the snake slayer sword a sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi
Odens swords will be used to free wani from both tyrants.

Worst

Custom title
I think it depends on who will fight Zoro before the final boss cuz let's be real if Zoro fights King and it's not a hell diff fight it's bad writing no way luffy struggle hrs vs Katakuri and Zoro have an easy time vs King/Kyoshiro/whatever and still have the energy to take on nothing less than Kaido lol

Good and fair point, i was never sure that zoro getting enma inherently means he will be involved against kaido.

If zoro doesnt get the other sword in some way, it probably wont happen. And the only reason for that would be zoro losing another of his swords.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
“Enma is the only sword that ever scarred Kaido!”
*Zoro gets Enma*
“...All right, but he’s not gonna get the chance to use it...”
:kaidowhat:

I understand your larger point - that ANYONE can theoretically cut Kaido independent of the caliber of their blade - but if you really think that’s NOT what Oda’s building up to, you and I have been reading the same series in COMPLETELY different ways.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro can have kyoshiro, orochi, and king

Which i think is pretty damn good especially considering he already has had 1 fight so far
If hes fighting orochi why didnt he get the ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi????
This without getting to the second ryuma slaying a dragon shit.

I think it depends on who will fight Zoro before the final boss cuz let's be real if Zoro fights King and it's not a hell diff fight it's bad writing no way luffy struggle hrs vs Katakuri and Zoro have an easy time vs King/Kyoshiro/whatever and still have the energy to take on nothing less than Kaido lol
The main problem is that Zoro was fine after all his extreme-diff fights. He was fine after his fight with Mr.1 after all that shit Mr.1 did to him, he was fine after fight with Kaku (though it was more like High-Diff). So i believe that even if Zoro fights with King, it'll be the same. Would it be a bad writing? Not for me, but it'd be strange indeed.

The main problem is that Zoro was fine after all his extreme-diff fights. He was fine after his fight with Mr.1 after all that shit Mr.1 did to him, he was fine after fight with Kaku (though it was more like High-Diff). So i believe that even if Zoro fights with King, it'll be the same. Would it be a bad writing? Not for me, but it'd be strange indeed.
not if zoro one shots king with asura like he one shoted kaku :cheers:

If hes fighting orochi why didnt he get the ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi????
This without getting to the second ryuma slaying a dragon shit.
All i know is momo aint soloing orochi and zoro more than anyone no including the scarabs has the biggest beef with orochi and obviously wants to fuck him up

King is technically a dragon based on his fruit name