Powers & Abilities EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO?

EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO

• Yes

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 66.9%
  • Equal

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
Mihawk needs FS to be able to beat up Shanks.
If this is the case then Zoro needs FS to be able to keep up with Mihawk.

Will Sanji ever reach Shanks/Mihawk lvl CoO? We know Zoro will, but how about Sanji? I think it's safe to assume EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO for the moment.
Where is it mentioned that Mihawk has FS?

Not to mention, FS doesn't mean >Sanji CoO haki EoS.

Tbh, i see no chances of Zoro CoO being better than Sanji's, just like i can't see the opposite being true in CoA case.

Bogard

You can't win
Depends on the way Oda will go with the invisible devil fruit in the Shiryu battle. So far it seems like Oda is aiming for Zoro to increase his armament haki, but later he'd fight Shiryu, who could potentially allow him to increase his observation haki too.

The way Oda portrayed it so far, it seems it's hard for even experienced fighters to detect the user(Doflamingo didn't detect when Absalom came to save Moria), so it might require for Zoro to increase his observation haki significantly in that fight, maybe allowing him to have top notch level of both armament and observation in preparation of his fight with Mihawk, who has a black blade hyped to the level higher and known as "clairvoyant" in his initial nickname - now Hawkyes - potentially hinting at high level observation haki too

On the other hand, so far Sanji showed some observation haki feats when it comes to detection, but had some limits when it came down to detecting targets swallowed by another(the shark swallowing Kinemon's torso), which seems however to be an overall observation haki limit, but regardless showing that Oda needs to focus more on Sanji's fights with his observation haki considering we don't know exactly how it impacts him in battle.

He has been caught off guard multiple times in battle without us knowing of the impact of observation, like when he didn't expected Doffy's parasite, was hit by Drake's tail in direct combat, among other things. And so far in the arc, it seems Oda focuses more on the Raid Suit, with blending speciality requiring more his opponents to actually target him and his fights not really developed towards the need of an improvement in the department(not sure with Queen's specialities though, although his zoan seems more straight forward), implying it to be developed further by Usopp/Franky, and thus giving not much development towards it, or at least not before the Shiryu battle where Zoro's observation might increase instead. Maybe later down the road though

But regardless i expect Sanji to have greater observation haki mastery overall, due to it being his speciality, with maybe Future Sight creating the difference.

This is very possible. Mihawk's epithet is hawk eyes and his previous one was clairvoyant. So I expect him to have one of the best coo if not the best
If that has been the case, he would have focused on Zoro CoO haki more, and that what Zoro speciality would also have been.

It's focused towards Black Blade so far.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Zoro needs FS to beat invisible man.
Also, Zoro needs FS to beat light man.
As much as i want to accpt your confession Cook is stronger. :moonwalk:
FS is not a requirement to beat Invisible users.
So
C1. Not true.
C2. We don't know if he will fight Kizaru.

Last edited:
Hahaha.

Zoro is an idiot who get lost in a linear line.

His CoO Haki is garbage.

Sanji's CoO Haki is good enough to dodge Katakuri's attack.

No contest here.

Mihawk needs FS to be able to beat up Shanks.
If this is the case then Zoro needs FS to be able to keep up with Mihawk.

Will Sanji ever reach Shanks/Mihawk lvl CoO? We know Zoro will, but how about Sanji? I think it's safe to assume EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO for the moment.
mihawk needs nothing because he never beat Shanks and he will never beat Shanks.
mihawk is Vista level garbage, while Shanks is on the same level with WB and Kaido.

mihawk couldn't even sense the baboons on his own island when Zoro beat them, he surprised to see it. He is a Vista level garbage.

EoS Zoro will be weaker than EoS Sanji.

I swear down some of y'all are smoking something fierce:believe:.

OT, No Mihawk doesn't have FS or at the very least there is 0 proof of that. And no, it's very unlikely that he ever possesses better Observation than Sanji does. Reason being Sanji's specialty is CoO whilst Zoro's is CoA, it's that simple. Against that, you're going to have to bring stronger something a bit more logical than the headcanon you've posted above to be taken seriously by anyone isn't biased.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I swear down some of y'all are smoking something fierce:believe:.

OT, No Mihawk doesn't have FS or at the very least there is 0 proof of that. And no, it's very unlikely that he ever possesses better Observation than Sanji does. Reason being Sanji's specialty is CoO whilst Zoro's is CoA, it's that simple. Against that, you're going to have to bring stronger something a bit more logical than the headcanon you've posted above to be taken seriously by anyone isn't biased.
You have nothing to say he doesnt have fs. The vc implies he could well do.