Versus Battle Escanor (SDS) vs the Dark Triad (BC)

Who wins?

• Total voters
And would you say I'm overrating Escanor in this scenario?
First good thing, Bullet make speed equal so it could be very close.
Now the question is, which Ap pose Escanor and the Dark Triad?
Far i know Escanor was legit island lvl(or even small country if im right?) and his heat was op asf.
The question is rather, have the Dark Triad enough Ap and durability to counter it?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
First good thing, Bullet make speed equal so it could be very close.
Now the question is, which Ap pose Escanor and the Dark Triad?
Far i know Escanor was legit island lvl(or even small country if im right?) and his heat was op asf.
The question is rather, have the Dark Triad enough Ap and durability to counter it?
Speed being equal? Didn't read that lol but both verses should at least be light timers or faster, so I don't know who the advantage really goes to in this battle.

And nah, I don't think any of them have means of countering country- island level ap if Escanor has been calculated to as such.

Zenon and Dante have shown op regeneration, but with enough output Escanor should be able to completely turn them to ash.

I will wait for Seth. He should be able to push a decent argument in for BC.

And nah, I don't think any of them have means of countering country- island level ap.
Yeah I think that too, yes they are op but as compare this was done by Melidoas who was weaker then Escanor:

That feat was crazy, yet Escanor even do something better and vapo a whole lake in some seconds.

And Durability wise he easily no sell this attack:

The question is rather, can Vanica curse him via her own magic?
In that case it would come up who had the better magic power, is Vanica magic power strong enough to curse someone as Escanor who hold himself a Holy magic power? Can Zeno even pierce him down or can Dante graviity put him down. I really don´t know if they could doo that against Escanor...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just dropped in to say that the Dark Triad’s combat speed is massively FTL. I don’t know anything about Escanor’s speed but the Dark Triad are all like much, much faster than light.

The Dark Triad are also retardedly Hax. Black Clover mid tiers can neg diff Kaido with Hax, the Dark Triad are BC top tiers.

Just throwing that in

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Just dropped in to say that the Dark Triad’s combat speed is massively FTL. I don’t know anything about Escanor’s speed but the Dark Triad are all like much, much faster than light.

The Dark Triad are also retardedly Hax. Black Clover mid tiers can neg diff Kaido with Hax, the Dark Triad are BC top tiers.

Just throwing that in
Both are FTL. But speed is equalized in this scenario anyway.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Bullet
Decide the scenario man.
Post automatically merged:

Just throwing that in
Yes they are.

Some people here forget this.