European football > American whatevereggshappedball

You cant call yourself unique when you take the name of the already existing sport which you then in return call smthing else
Have you ever bothered to learn the history of why American Football got its name or are you just going to continue being ignorant?

Anyway, looking at the comparison of both sports, American Football I find to be much more highly complex and strategical. I don't think there's a sport with as much diversity in body shape and athletic types, as well as in coaching staff wise as well. It has the physicality of rugby with the strategy of chess with the communications of a battlefield.

Soccer is well....a gym game you play for fun?
Post automatically merged:

American Football is Rugby for carebears.
American Football is scientifically proven to have more g-force behind tackles than Rugby lol.

Last edited:
I hate football and don't understand why should be happy about winning or losing of a "brand"
at best I can give a shit about world cup ... I don't watch it. just ask the results ... maybe

but Americans calling football "soccer"
is like them calling natives, "Indians"

but I don't understand why non Americans should care about what Americans call things in their OWN land as well

sports are dumb ... join the dark side

I'm quite honest: Have been a huge football (European version) fan for most of my childhood and teenager days, but I've switched over to American football as quite a lot of my friends have, too.

Mind you, we are all active footballers (European version) in amateur clubs.

Reason for this is that professional football in Europe has become an unwatchable, unfair mess and playball of some corrupt states/oligarchs.

Year in and year out the same teams win their respective leagues and compete for the UCL, while non-elite clubs can work as good as they can, they don't even have a fair chance to reach that status.

Who tf cares for those domestic leagues? PSG wins it all the time in France, Real/Barca in Spain (with Atletico occasionally saying hi), Bayern in Germany and Juve/Inter in Italy. Only interesting one is the PL and it's full of shit owners.

In the NFL you also have owners, but the system is a lot better. Draft and salary cap alone create a really competitive atmosphere, where each of the 32 teams has the chance to turn things around in a year or two, if they work smart. On top of that the playoff system is fire, too.