Speculations Eustass Kid should fight Queen

Eustass Kid vs. Queen

So I’ve been seeing that many fans have been arguing over who will fight Queen. Mainly it’s between Zoro and Sanji, but I think that Eustass Kid might be the one who ultimately ends up facing Queen.

Reasons for Eustass Kid vs. Queen:

- Kid gets revenge for being water tortured by Queen in Udon Prison (Kids least favorite food is Curry Udon btw lol)

- Both wear goggles, lipstick, and have a mechanical arm

- Both like collecting weapons (in an sbs Oda said one of Kids hobbies is collecting weapons)

- Queen and Apoo seem to be some sort of duo. They seem cool with each other. Queen calls Apoo, “brother Apoo”. This could be a perfect tag team revenge match for Kid and Killer who we know is also a duo. Kid takes Queen while Killer takes Apoo.

- Kid’s use of metal would be a great counter to Queens bullets. He could make some sort of metal armor that bullets would bounce off of. From what we have seen Killer also counters Apoo’s ability. He didn’t need to cover his ears to not hear Apoos sound while Luffy, Zoro, and Kid did. It probably has something to do with his mask. He is also the one who tells them how Apoo’s abilities work.

- This would be a great warmup fight for Kid before he helps Luffy against Kaido. It gives Oda a chance to show off more of his devil fruit abilities and he can gain respect as a true rival to Luffy by showing he can handily defeat a Yonko commander.

Thoughts?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Eustass Kid vs. Queen

So I’ve been seeing that many fans have been arguing over who will fight Queen. Mainly it’s between Zoro and Sanji, but I think that Eustass Kid might be the one who ultimately ends up facing Queen.

Reasons for Eustass Kid vs. Queen:

- Kid gets revenge for being water tortured by Queen in Udon Prison (Kids least favorite food is Curry Udon btw lol)

- Both wear goggles, lipstick, and have a mechanical arm

- Both like collecting weapons (in an sbs Oda said one of Kids hobbies is collecting weapons)

- Queen and Apoo seem to be some sort of duo. They seem cool with each other. Queen calls Apoo, “brother Apoo”. This could be a perfect tag team revenge match for Kid and Killer who we know is also a duo. Kid takes Queen while Killer takes Apoo.

- Kid’s use of metal would be a great counter to Queens bullets. He could make some sort of metal armor that bullets would bounce off of. From what we have seen Killer also counters Apoo’s ability. He didn’t need to cover his ears to not hear Apoos sound while Luffy, Zoro, and Kid did. It probably has something to do with his mask. He is also the one who tells them how Apoo’s abilities work.

- This would be a great warmup fight for Kid before he helps Luffy against Kaido. It gives Oda a chance to show off more of his devil fruit abilities and he can gain respect as a true rival to Luffy by showing he can handily defeat a Yonko commander.

Thoughts?
That actually makes sense especially how you tie killer into it.

Zoro and drake are there so it makes sense if they're the one to fight queen and apoo but maybe they change their minds idk

If thats the case maybe luffy gets king, luffy gets queen, and law gets jack before kaido so they can flex a bit.
But maybe tho dont fully knock them out and their able to get back up again to fight other characters too

HA001

Zoro and drake are there so it makes sense if they're the one to fight queen and apoo but maybe they change their minds idk

If thats the case maybe luffy gets king, luffy gets queen, and law gets jack before kaido so they can flex a bit.
But maybe tho dont fully knock them out and their able to get back up again to fight other characters too
Queen isnt there. How can either fight queen without queen being there. He hasnt moved from the top floor.

Agree but it should be kid killer and Chopper tag team in case kid and killer get poisons so 3v1 Queen
Nah Killer needs to take Apoo. If you remember Killer was the one who invited Apoo to be part of their alliance to fight Shanks. Kid was always against Apoo joining them. I’m sure Killer feels responsible for what ended up happening so he will take responsibility by killing the traitor himself.

Nah Killer needs to take Apoo. If you remember Killer was the one who invited Apoo to be part of their alliance to fight Shanks. I’m sure Killer feels responsible for what ended up happening so he will take responsibility by killing the traitor himself.
Yea i know i just dont want see that matchup lmao

Queen isnt there. How can either fight queen without queen being there. He hasnt moved from the top floor.
Hes only one floor above and i don't think he'll just casually let them leave especially after he locked the floor up
Tho i got they might be able to use a number to climb over

Either way it'd just feel pointless imo if zoro and drake vs apoo and queen led nowhere

HA001

Hes only one floor above and i don't think he'll just casually let them leave especially after he locked the floor up
Tho i got they might be able to use a number to climb over

Either way it'd just feel pointless imo if zoro and drake vs apoo and queen led nowhere
Queen is directly attacking them. Zoro and Drake ain't running from that fight.
No hes not hes on the top floor you could literally see momos execution cross next to him last chapter.

So ? Doesnt mean they fighting. He firing at the whole floor below him.

No hes not hes on the top floor you could literally see momos execution cross next to him last chapter.

So ? Doesnt mean they fighting. He firing at the whole floor below him.
Did you even read what I said
:sanmoji:
Yes queen is a floor above them
Hes still currently fighting against drake and zoro with apoo

Does the fight have to keep going? No i guess not. At the same time it should lead to something
At least if they both tag team apoo it adds to the apoo hype
:pepapoo:

HA001

Did you even read what I said
:sanmoji:
Yes queen is a floor above them
Hes still currently fighting against drake and zoro with apoo

Does the fight have to keep going? No i guess not. At the same time it should lead to something
At least if they both tag team apoo it adds to the apoo hype
:pepapoo:
Hes not a floor above them at all. Queen is on the top floor zoro and drake are at the bottom. Firing bullets below is not fighting.

Hes not a floor above them at all. Queen is on the top floor zoro and drake are at the bottom. Firing bullets below is not fighting.
Ok im sorry hes closer to them
I guess but i doubt hes gonna just let them go

Either way whether or not it happens i don't really care much at the moment i just want it to lead to something

Also Apoo ~ drake + zoro
Apoo hype man cant be solod
:finally: