Every Character Location in Onigashima Right Now [1036 Updated]

Honestly I still don't understand how this isn't a pinned Thread yet to locate every single character in the Island cause it's so confusing atm and it's been like that for months so hopefully this thread will help out people like me and please no power scaling or predictions or any of that bs here just trying to locate where everyone is.

That being said will start first with the structure of the Island in general then go to details :

Structures inside the Onigashima Skull :

- Kaido's Tour/Mansion (Center of the Island)
  • Has 2 Entrances
  • Stairs are in the middle of each floor's second part
  • Has 5 Floors (2 parts each) and 2 Basements
All the next Buildings should be in the same level as 1st Basement

- Live Floor ( Front of the Tour )
- Woman Trouble ( East of the Live Floor )
- Right-Brain Tour ( West of the Live Floor )
- ForeHead Floor (Southmost of the Skull)
- Bathhouse (West of ForeHead Floor)
- Outside the Skull Dome

- Onigashima Location :

Next let's see where Everyone should be as of 1036 (will update) :

- Outside of Wano :

Smoothie , Daifuku , Campote , Mont'dor and rest of Big Mom Pirates (please Oda let them do something)

The World Goverments Ships

- Wano :

Hiyori , Onimaru , Toko , Shinobu , Hitetsu , Caribou , Momo , King , Queen

- Unknown in Onigashima :

Denjiro (HELP THIS MF HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 20+ CHAPTERS , IF YOU SEE HIM TELL ME)

- Outside the Skull Dome :

Zoro (Knocked out on the right)

Sanji (Knocked out on the left)

- ForeHead Floor (Entrance of Skull) :

Carrot , Wanda

Perospero vs Nekomamushi

- Left-Brain Tour Area :

- Right-Brain Tour Area :

Franky vs Sasski

Hatcha

- Live Floor Area :

Big Mom vs Kidd & Law

Chopper , Kawamatsu , Bepo , Shachi , Penguin , Heat , Wire , Hyogoro , Miyagi , Tristan , Jaki , Goki , Juki , Hotei

- Basements 2 of the Tour :

Yamato , X.Drake , Apoo , Numbers (1 2 3) , Robin , Brook , 2 CP0 agents

- Basements 1 of the Tour :

Marco

- Floor 1 of the Tour :

Kine'mon , Kiku , Kanjuro

Izo , Nami , Usopp , Tama

- Floor 2 of the Tour :

Jack vs Inuarashi

Page1 , Ulti

Fukuorkojo vs Raizo (naruto vs sasuke ain't got shit on this duel)

Orochi and Hyori trolling

1 CP0 Agent

Ashura Doji

- Floor 3 of the Tour :

Kunyun & Fodders

Black Maria

Hawkins

- Floor 4 of the Tour :

WhosWho vs Jinbei

- Floor 5 of the Tour :

Nangi

- On top of the Skull Dome :

Kaido vs Luffy

Last edited:
Black Maria was literally shown to be in Kaido's castle
No idea where you getting theatre from

you're absolutely right , I followed a Scan translation and didn't notice it's not the official one ... thanks for the heads up changed it so Black Maria is in the Tour put her in 1st floor til they confirm her location also Kid mentioned that he's gonna sneak through the banquet not sure if he's refering to Black Maria's but that would make her room either in 1st or 2nd floor

The bad translation :

King is on the same floor as Queen.

Last time we've seen King was lurking inside the hall so it would be super inconvenient if Kid , Killer , Luffy , Sanji and Jinbei all dodge him that's why I assumed he's 4th or 5th til it's confirmed
it's one of 2 things either it's super convinent and we won't meet any All star on the way up or Queen and King are both in the 3rd floor and about to meet Eustass Kid ... will see next chapter

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Last time we've seen King was lurking inside the hall so it would be super inconvenient if Kid , Killer , Luffy , Sanji and Jinbei all dodge him that's why I assumed he's 4th or 5th til it's confirmed
my assumption is, King was in the room when Kaido told Flying Six to capture Yamato back then.
So he is at 2nd floor in that panel, but for now im not sure where he is.

Chapter 979

Chapter 990 (Last time we see King, so we dont see King for 6 chapters)

Last edited:
You did the thread better than me, let's keep this one :cheers:

I suggest tho to move King, Bao Huang, Who's Who, Hawkins, Black Maria and 5 remnant Numbers on unknown for now (Minks too cause they were ordered to move away from the dome)

And if we are putting the defeated characters (like Briscola, Hamlet, Four Tricks) we should put the Numbers too:
- Jaki, Goki and Juki (on Live Floor)
- Nagi on top of the dome
- Hatcha in the right brain tower with Franky and Sasaki

While Carrot, Wanda and Perospero should be outside the entrance instead of the Forehead floor

Also posting the vertical map of the tower too could be a good orientation point imo

Last edited:
Thanks for the contribution everyone execpt @Fallen Prince who's writing random stuff

While Carrot, Wanda and Perospero should be outside the entrance instead of the Forehead floor
the only reason I think thats ForeHead and not the Entrance cause the Entrance look like this :

and when Marco was looking , LiveFloor was just next to him so he must be in the ForeHead

King was last on this floor

Im assuming its the second floor.
added King to the 2nd floor with Bao Huang for now , hopefully next chapter Oda clarify a bit on why the All Stars missed every guy going up in this tour

You should draw a map and where the characters at...

That would make it easier for us
I would love to if i'm any good at drawing or photoshopping but i'm not , if anyone could make a good map like that give me and will add it to the post

@Rocks D. Buggy any explanation why u put Black Maria in 1st floor? she most likely in 3rd floor.

you're absolutely right , I followed a Scan translation and didn't notice it's not the official one ... thanks for the heads up changed it so Black Maria is in the Tour put her in 1st floor til they confirm her location cause Kid mentioned that he's gonna sneak through the banquet not sure if he's refering to Black Maria's but that would make her room either in 1st or 2nd floor

the only reason I think thats ForeHead and not the Entrance cause the Entrance look like this :

and when Marco was looking , LiveFloor was just next to him so he must be in the ForeHead

Yeah I thoght about that too, but in the bottom right panel the people escaping are right under what seems the giant Oni Skull teeth and also there shouldn't be any roof on them cause Carrot and Wanda went Sulong (there was a moon panel too)

I just checked and they are outside confirmed (Peros, Carrot, Wanda)