Every Character Location in Onigashima Right Now [1036 Updated]

My bad man, i'm deleting it now
Post automatically merged:

I know I already said it, but I'm pretty sure that Perospero vs Carrot and Wanda is happening ouside the dome (right in front of the entrance)

bro the spot they were in it literally look like it was next to the Live Floor and Marco looked directly behind him and saw it

its hard to tell but thats my guess for now

All right let's take it as a fact for now, what do you expect from next chapter btw talking about changing locations?
Imo it's time to show Hawkins and Who's Who cause in the following chapters (999, 1000) he will probably have his hands full with other characters
it's time to clarify their position too Oda :josad:

First point, I dont see how Law ll reach on time the fight between SN and Kaido&Big Mom without any help cuz Law cant fly and he behind Zoro as well. 1 possiblity is that he reaches Zoro&Marco but that need to happen very soon.

Second point, I dont know what ll happen to X-Drake but the plot point between him and Queen is not over. Queen want to eliminate Drake, the traitor in the beast pirate.

Third point, BigMom&Kaido are almost together this 2 are overkill if not almost every SN (in wano reach the top soon). So something has to happen to delay this fight or Kaido&Big Mom gona clash for other reason.

Luffy want to fight Kaido&Big Mom so which one is gona be the first is a good ?
Jimbe it look like ll reach as well the top, will he take part to the fight vs the Yonko? or Jack did recover super fast?

Now Marco is with Zoro&Robin offering his help. Marco definitly ll want to fly on top after Zoro gona tell him about Kiku arm (his brother is part of the ex WB crew) so he has enough reason to go on top as Zoro. Zoro clearly want to face Kaido.
Now the 2 calamities heard Zoro intention and I doubt they gona leave him go to the top without fighint him.
That mean Marco&Zoro gona face at less Queen if not King as well. / If law ll reach Marco&Zoro gona be a 3 vs 2 which ll require some time but ll not delay that much this 3 to get on top.

Robin&Brook plot point in the dome floor is over, so who gona face this 2? Just headliner or something more important?
Sanji plot point with Black Maria is not over so something gona happen there. Queen had in interest over Judje son (maybe something there but I am not sure)

Franky vs Sasaki is confirmed

Nami&Usop are running away (they left behind Ulti&Page 1) I believe they are still in the same floor as Brook,Robin,Zoro so Ulti&Page 1 could potentialy clash with other straw-hat.

Big Mom pirate crew are they dead xD?
The nine scabban are completely defeated?

Luffy cant reach the top alone if there is alredy BigMom and Kaido there. Maybe Kaido ll let Big Mom fight alone Luffy but who gona slow down Kaido to safe the flower Capital meanwhile. And does luffy have enough power to fight Big Mom and after that fight Kaido?

Kid/Killer are gona face Kaido (they got destroyed in the first encounter)
Zoro ll play a role/huge role against Kaido
Zoro&Marco vs Calamities the chance is high (maybe not full fight, but more than a clash)
Law may encounter Who-Who or go with Zoro&Marco to the top
X-Drake vs Queen high chances to happen due to plot
Jimbe vs Yonko there is a possibility that that happen
Jimbe vs Jack (depend on Jack recovery) but high chances that happen
Sanji vs Black Maria high chances that happen in some way but ll not be the last clash fight for Sanji. There is queen near by.
Brook vs 1 fly six that could be Page1,Ulti they are all in the same floor.
Robin maybe Black Maria but she need to reach the second&third floor

First point, I dont see how Law ll reach on time the fight between SN and Kaido&Big Mom without any help cuz Law cant fly and he behind Zoro as well. 1 possiblity is that he reaches Zoro&Marco but that need to happen very soon.

Second point, I dont know what ll happen to X-Drake but the plot point between him and Queen is not over. Queen want to eliminate Drake, the traitor in the beast pirate.

Third point, BigMom&Kaido are almost together this 2 are overkill if not almost every SN (in wano reach the top soon). So something has to happen to delay this fight or Kaido&Big Mom gona clash for other reason.

Luffy want to fight Kaido&Big Mom so which one is gona be the first is a good ?
Jimbe it look like ll reach as well the top, will he take part to the fight vs the Yonko? or Jack did recover super fast?

Now Marco is with Zoro&Robin offering his help. Marco definitly ll want to fly on top after Zoro gona tell him about Kiku arm (his brother is part of the ex WB crew) so he has enough reason to go on top as Zoro. Zoro clearly want to face Kaido.
Now the 2 calamities heard Zoro intention and I doubt they gona leave him go to the top without fighint him.
That mean Marco&Zoro gona face at less Queen if not King as well. / If law ll reach Marco&Zoro gona be a 3 vs 2 which ll require some time but ll not delay that much this 3 to get on top.

Robin&Brook plot point in the dome floor is over, so who gona face this 2? Just headliner or something more important?
Sanji plot point with Black Maria is not over so something gona happen there. Queen had in interest over Judje son (maybe something there but I am not sure)

Franky vs Sasaki is confirmed

Nami&Usop are running away (they left behind Ulti&Page 1) I believe they are still in the same floor as Brook,Robin,Zoro so Ulti&Page 1 could potentialy clash with other straw-hat.

Big Mom pirate crew are they dead xD?
The nine scabban are completely defeated?

Luffy cant reach the top alone if there is alredy BigMom and Kaido there. Maybe Kaido ll let Big Mom fight alone Luffy but who gona slow down Kaido to safe the flower Capital meanwhile. And does luffy have enough power to fight Big Mom and after that fight Kaido?

Kid/Killer are gona face Kaido (they got destroyed in the first encounter)
Zoro ll play a role/huge role against Kaido
Zoro&Marco vs Calamities the chance is high (maybe not full fight, but more than a clash)
Law may encounter Who-Who or go with Zoro&Marco to the top
X-Drake vs Queen high chances to happen due to plot
Jimbe vs Yonko there is a possibility that that happen
Jimbe vs Jack (depend on Jack recovery) but high chances that happen
Sanji vs Black Maria high chances that happen in some way but ll not be the last clash fight for Sanji. There is queen near by.
Brook vs 1 fly six that could be Page1,Ulti they are all in the same floor.
Robin maybe Black Maria but she need to reach the second&third floor
There should be still some switches before all the fights will be set, imo we are near it.

- Kaido and Big Mom on the top are overkill yeah, I wonder how Oda will handle the situation

- Luffy, Kidd, Jimbe and Killer should all be on 4th floor (and soon on 5th), the true question is if King is waiting for them there or not (the panel with him in the last chapter was not really clear, and he was not shown near the hole in the dome). Same for Jack which at this point should at least be on his feet.

- Marco and Zoro will probably collaborate to reach the top of the dome next chapters (998 or 999), and imo Sanji could intervene to stop Queen on 2nd floor and let them go on. This, tho, depends a lot on his situation with Black Maria on 3rd floor, Drake too is a wildcard now cause he has an open businness with Queen.

- I was sure that Law would have met Yamato this chapter but didn't happen, there's still the possibility tho. Anyway imo he will join the party on top a bit later, cause right now he has his own priority with the RP. Once that will be secured he will be free to join the fights.

- Robin and Brook should secure Chopper somewhere and act as bodyguards for him imo, he'll be occupied with the antidotes so someone must guard him. As for Ulti and Page One they will probably KO the babboon next chapter and be back after Nami/Usopp/Tama. True question is if they are heading for the main stage (where Robin, Brook and Chopper are) or for Carrot/Wanda/Perospero location.

- Franky vs Sasaki seems confirmed at this point, while Who's Who and Hawkins are trump cards just like Drake

Too much hype :finally: