Every Character Location in Onigashima Right Now [1036 Updated]

I thought that too but @Rocks D. Buggy said he is on 5th Floor
I'm just assuming the most likely thing cause he wouldn't be able to heal in a battle so it makes the most sense for him to at least go 1 floor down

but then again I assumed King or Queen would intercepte Luffy or anyone going up the tower and last chapter they are still posing in the live floor for no reason so who knows :/

I lost track of Law personally.

What happened with him? It's actually a serious question.
He was in the basement last time he was in panel
And if he wants to he can instantly appear infront of Kaido thanks to his ability
My expectation is to see him in either chapter 999 or 1000 if Oda doesn't use him for some mission before that like saving Sanji

@Rocks D. Buggy
These are confirmed defeated:
Apoo
Hihimaru

Also Who's Who and Jimbe are on 4th floor, while Luffy, Kidd and Killer should be reaching 5th floor
Ulti and P1 should be outside the dome (by translations) while Yamato, Momo and Shinobu should be back inside the dome (store room?)
Post automatically merged:

Imo the Store Room (where Yamato, Shinobu and Momo are) should be on the left side instead of the right side, cause in chapter 997 when they were shown outside of the dome they were moving on the left side of the skull

Last edited:
3 CP0 Agents added in Second floor where the last time we have seen Bao Huang

If we go by the same Logic Luffy had where he went up a floor every chapter Robin/Brook should be on the 3rd floor now so maybe they meet Sanji soon in the next Chapter but not gonna change it here to stay consistent

3 CP0 Agents added in Second floor where the last time we have seen Bao Huang

If we go by the same Logic Luffy had where he went up a floor every chapter Robin/Brook should be on the 3rd floor now so maybe they meet Sanji soon in the next Chapter but not gonna change it here to stay consistent
Hopefully. Since Oda's silhuoted Kaido's Hybrid, im assuming he wont reveal it till the end of next chapter. So maybe most of next chapter will be about other things.