Powers & Abilities Everybody has all types of haki and you can't proof otherwise

This will be simple. Literally every living being has all types of haki(being 3 or whatever the bullshit voice of all things is) and you can't proof otherwise.

Rayleigh already stated that everybody(not sure if he said people or living beings) have at least armament and observation, just need to unlock and train.

The real thing comes with Conqueror's Haki.

We have Luffy using it at Amazon Lily fully for the first time. And we have him using pre-Sabaody Arc to intimidade an animal.
Obs: This is basically what Zoro did post-timeskip, he first intimidaded Monet than he used Adv CoC against Kaido(or just Regular CoC).

So Luffy who is suppose to be JoyBoy and all that bullshit prophecy along him only unlocked at age 17. While we have both Ace and Doffy unlocking the same Conqueror Haki at age ~11.

So people can unlock in different age, there is no rule for that. Also the qualities of the King... is pure bullshit when we have people like Chinjao, Ace and Katakuri with it.

Conqueror is not passed from father to son, so Roger and BM having it and acting like King/Queen doesn't mean Ace and Katakuri should have(BM has a bunch of kids without it, or they have it too?). Ace lost any quality when he submitted to WB, he had no dream at all and his "only dream" was to made WB a Pirate King even though WB never wanted.
Katakuri also has no dream at all and is just BM's puppets.
Chinjao... need to say anything? Lost every will he ever had when he lose a combat to Garp(which most likely have CoC).

What I want to say is that, giving all those informations, literally Oda can make any character have CoC and we will just have to accept.

Since chapter 1010 having CoC is great boost for fighting because of Adv CoC. So I'm expecting few Marines to have it (Akainu, Aokiji, Garp and Coby) while other characters too (Mihawk, BB, possibly Weevil). So that "rare" haki will be more common than rare DF's like Ancients, Mythicals, Logias...

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
This will be simple. Literally every living being has all types of haki(being 3 or whatever the bullshit voice of all things is) and you can't proof otherwise.

Rayleigh already stated that everybody(not sure if he said people or living beings) have at least armament and observation, just need to unlock and train.

The real thing comes with Conqueror's Haki.

We have Luffy using it at Amazon Lily fully for the first time. And we have him using pre-Sabaody Arc to intimidade an animal.
Obs: This is basically what Zoro did post-timeskip, he first intimidaded Monet than he used Adv CoC against Kaido(or just Regular CoC).

So Luffy who is suppose to be JoyBoy and all that bullshit prophecy along him only unlocked at age 17. While we have both Ace and Doffy unlocking the same Conqueror Haki at age ~11.

So people can unlock in different age, there is no rule for that. Also the qualities of the King... is pure bullshit when we have people like Chinjao, Ace and Katakuri with it.

Conqueror is not passed from father to son, so Roger and BM having it and acting like King/Queen doesn't mean Ace and Katakuri should have(BM has a bunch of kids without it, or they have it too?). Ace lost any quality when he submitted to WB, he had no dream at all and his "only dream" was to made WB a Pirate King even though WB never wanted.
Katakuri also has no dream at all and is just BM's puppets.
Chinjao... need to say anything? Lost every will he ever had when he lose a combat to Garp(which most likely have CoC).

What I want to say is that, giving all those informations, literally Oda can make any character have CoC and we will just have to accept.

Since chapter 1010 having CoC is great boost for fighting because of Adv CoC. So I'm expecting few Marines to have it (Akainu, Aokiji, Garp and Coby) while other characters too (Mihawk, BB, possibly Weevil). So that "rare" haki will be more common than rare DF's like Ancients, Mythicals, Logias...
I liked when CoC was used as a show of power, but now that it's used as a buff in other hakis it doesn't make sense for it to be "inherited" or for people to be born with it. This is basically saying that only "specials" can become powerful. I much prefer the idea of "will power to the extreme" , I hope Oda will explore this side more.

I liked when CoC was used as a show of power, but now that it's used as a buff in other hakis it doesn't make sense for it to be "inherited" or for people to be born with it. This is basically saying that only "specials" can become powerful. I much prefer the idea of "will power to the extreme" , I hope Oda will explore this side more.
I'm in a similar way of thinking as you. But for me Conqueror was always useless against top tiers. Now Oda is showing that is usefull. But for sure in our minds it makes CoC users the only top tiers people, which is horrible.

Depends if someone can only have conqueners if their born with it or you can unlock conqueners like the other forms of haki. With one piece reaching its end hopefully Oda will expand more on haki as he's kept most of it vague

Everyone got 2 haki but not conq haki
Do you even think someone like sanji,nami,usopp have coc lol. conq haki is spirit/strong will they born with it. Sanji who can even gave up his dream if some women said to do, ussop always crying and shitting around, nami dont even need to tell those guys will never posses coc. Best example zoro just look his spirit

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Everyone got 2 haki but not conq haki
Do you even think someone like sanji,nami,usopp have coc lol. conq haki is spirit/strong will they born with it. Sanji who can even gave up his dream if some women said to do, ussop always crying and shitting around, nami dont even need to tell those guys will never posses coc. Best example zoro just look his spirit
Luffy collapsed after Marineford and it took a while to get his willpower back.

Ace cried and gave up on his dream to become WB the PK.

Don Chinjao fell into depression just because he couldn't access his treasure.

People are not immutable, they mature.
Ussop's character is literally the representation that you don't have to born with a strong spirit, you can develop it.

Now that CoC has become something necessary to reach high levels of power, as Kaido said, Oda make it something inherent in birth is throw the narrative of freedom in the trash. It is the same thing as saying that only the "chosen, special" can become strong. Unfortunately with all this Joy Boy story and fate, it seems that things are going that way..

Luffy collapsed after Marineford and it took a while to get his willpower back.

Ace cried and gave up on his dream to become WB the PK.

Don Chinjao fell into depression just because he couldn't access his treasure.

People are not immutable, they mature.
Ussop's character is literally the representation that you don't have to born with a strong spirit, you can develop it.

Now that CoC has become something necessary to reach high levels of power, as Kaido said, Oda make it something inherent in birth is throw the narrative of freedom in the trash. It is the same thing as saying that only the "chosen, special" can become strong. Unfortunately with all this Joy Boy story and fate, it seems that things are going that way..
no bro you didn't get the point. being coc user doesn't mean they cant change their will. my whole point is coc user have strongest will/spirit, fearless. sanji can change even change his sides if women told to do he aint got spirit/ strong will, ussop can you even compare to him kid luffy/kid doffy? kid luffy beaten to death but he never betreyd to ace,sabo , doffys spirit enough to kill his father. coc is about strong will/spirit.

by the way this point will be Worthless if momo have COC.

no bro you didn't get the point. being coc user doesn't mean they cant change their will. my whole point is coc user have strongest will/spirit, fearless. sanji can change even change his sides if women told to do he aint got spirit/ strong will, ussop can you even compare to him kid luffy/kid doffy? kid luffy beaten to death but he never betreyd to ace,sabo , doffys spirit enough to kill his father. coc is about strong will/spirit.

by the way this point will be Worthless if momo have COC.
What about Sengoku stopping a war because of Shanks?
Katakuri letting Luffy get away and all that bullshit their fight was?
Everybody can come with CoC at anytime. Everybody borns with it, not everybody shows. Ace and Doffy showed a lot earlier than Luffy.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I think it's best not to jump the gun too quickly on how CoC is gonna be developed in the long run. I'm still confident Oda won't blunder it and don't show that many CoC users all of a sudden.
I'm with you. The only character I put my chips in to have CoC is Ussop.
Also, I hope Oda doesn't confirm Garp's CoC, as he's the only top-tier character in the series that doesn't have it. He is the proof that it is possible to match just by training the CoA to the maximum.

Also, I hope Oda doesn't confirm Garp's CoC, as he's the only top-tier character in the series that doesn't have it. He is the proof that it is possible to match just by training the CoA to the maximum.
Agree. I also prefer he doesnt have coc, that will make him more badass as that will make him the only one without df, weapon, and coc to reach the peak of strength in one piece. Which also prove that anyone can be a top tier without being special by birth.

What about Sengoku stopping a war because of Shanks?
Katakuri letting Luffy get away and all that bullshit their fight was?
Everybody can come with CoC at anytime. Everybody borns with it, not everybody shows. Ace and Doffy showed a lot earlier than Luffy.
they don't have weak spirits like ussop, nami, brook, sanji.

This has no logic because the ones with Adv CoC could just train CoA and get unbeatable.