Future Events Evil Sanji incoming. Vegapunk appearing soon?

W

Wonderful World

I see no reasons why he won't lose his emotions if all other stuff is now awakening.

So what ya think. We will have Evil Sanji and Vegapunk will be there soon to "fix" him
That could be a possibility.

I think it's far more likely he'll lose the emotions temporarily; if it's permanent and Vegapunk has to be involved, then what will Sora's sacrifice have been for? If anything, I think he'll be fighting it.

W

Wonderful World

Sanji will overcome this himself thanks to being the biggest simp! His burning passion for women will save him, mark my words.
I can somehow see a gag helping, but I honestly wouldn't mind. We're 1029 chapters in; he is who he is.
Post automatically merged:

more interesting is if.. he has split facial expression.... it actually might get emotional with him

and btw.. the fact that pda has him figure out the source might mean there will be a resolution to it where he negates the modifications
If this happens, I think it would be cool if his evil side has women simping for him instead.

:suresure:

Oda needs to make this happen!
he already has his harem LOL

Sanji will test if his RS did trigger him, this will push him over the edge and than he will become "evil"
He will probably wreck Queen and ran into CP0
That's my best guess what could happen with Sanji plot
it gets complicated when you realize his brothers are coded to no disobey judge..

but i don't think sanji will use the RS if he guesses that it was the trigger.. that'd be dumb of someone like him..

but this is getting me pumped....very pumped

he already has his harem LOL

it gets complicated when you realize his brothers are coded to no disobey judge..

but i don't think sanji will use the RS if he guesses that it was the trigger.. that'd be dumb of someone like him..

but this is getting me pumped....very pumped
Sanji is not dumb but chapter 1029 kinda implies that he need to find out what trigger his awakening
He will wear RS even if this is stupid idea
Remember when he wear RS first time nothing happen to him

no Vegapunk, sanji will turn back normal by his burning heart.

Sanji is not dumb but chapter 1029 kinda implies that he need to find out what trigger his awakening
or queens about to kill a SH and risking himself to save his crew.

Last edited:
but he knows that he's been feeling off after using the RS..

wait... this in a way doesn't fit right with what he said about him feeling weird after wearing the RS.. then shouldn't he know that that that's the cause..

ig he's oblivious of the fact that what he was feeling was the modifications...he just knows that he felt weird after wearing it but doesn't know that that feeling was the modifications

ig this gets resolved immediately the next chap where he should in theory state that him feeling off was the modifications

in other words it adds to the fact that after he realizes what he felt was modifications he won't use it to further enhance himself.

Yeah, but I mean evil Sanji will make all of the harem have a Pudding reaction. Nosebleeds and all.:usosmug:
lol
Oda can actually preserve the idea of emotionless sanji.. when sanji thinks his emotions are getting in the way he turns evil.

but the cost is DJ....

unless DJ can be enhances with pride and ominous feelings..

then we might see a different VERSION of DJ