Ex OJ reader who looks for a new ship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Worst Gen members and first of all, an happy new year for everybody here, or, as we say here in France, "Bonne année à tous"!!

Ex-silent reader of Orojackson where I used to go everyday checking some topics, but without writing a lot of messages, I found randomly this new OP forum a couple of weeks ago and I realized that it was the new ship of a lot of shipwreckeds from OJ ^^

Big reader of the spoilers thread, but also of other different subjects, mainly concerning the story and some members of the SH crew.

See you soon in one of those topics!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hello Worst Gen members and first of all, an happy new year for everybody here, or, as we say here in France, "Bonne année à tous"!!

Ex-silent reader of Orojackson where I used to go everyday checking some topics, but without writing a lot of messages, I found randomly this new OP forum a couple of weeks ago and I realized that it was the new ship of a lot of shipwreckeds from OJ ^^

Big reader of the spoilers thread, but also of other different subjects, mainly concerning the story and some members of the SH crew.

See you soon in one of those topics!
welcome to WG and your fellow French is glad you join here. :optimistic:

@RayanOO @Nibel

Status
Not open for further replies.