Speculations Expectations for Kidd after Wano

- because oda has a plan for kidd
- i think his ship will have kaidos head

So i Only expect he recruit:
1) at least 1 supernova/ex warlord/YC4/tobiroppo -> his crew lack 2 men than luffy's (sanji, jimbei)
Or
2) like shiki, -> his crew lack numbers than SHGF
Or
3) something about the Egg

Maybe he will form a pirate alliance with Law in order to counterbalance Luffy's excessive power. Otherwise I think both Kid and Law will be condemned to irrelevance on the World stage.
I don't think he'll do any more alliances as he already stated that he's sicked of it.

Become a Great Pirate and go ahead with his One Piece/Shanks objective
I think that just right after Wano, if someone will be considered a Great Pirate, it'll be Luffy alone. The others just don't have the achievements to be called like that yet, Luffy've got fame, territories and alliances, and most importantly Morgan :bignews:
Also factoring in the fact that no one is able to solo a Yonko yet, it'll just reinforce my opinion on this aspect.

My expectation is that during his offscreen time, this is not anything other than my prediction, he'll become someone big in the underworld, as he already has connection with that world, and take over the weapon's trading routes of Kaido and the likes, because it's fitting imo. He might get his hands on Ceasar even, they'd hit it off, maybe... Anyway, I think he spends time nurturing his forces. And later comes back bigger than ever.
He might even take over Big Mom's big contacts in the Underworld, those guys at the Tea Party don't look like pushovers so ye, Big Boss Kidd, or maybe he'll enter in a partnership with Bege, not alliance but partnership as in they use each other openly so no backstabs. :yearight:

Bogard

You can't win
He has a plot with Shanks that has yet to be explained since it was his original goal.

He lost his arm in a confrontation that has yet to be detailed, and originally decided to set an alliance to fight him again(the Kaido fiasco only happened after that)

We also know he took something he meant to take from Big Mom that also has yet to be explained, but since Big Mom is already confronting him, i'm assuming we might get more details about it during the battle, with the Shanks plot getting more details after the battle

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He has a plot with Shanks that has yet to be explained since it was his original goal.

He lost his arm in a confrontation that has yet to be detailed, and originally decided to set an alliance to fight him again(the Kaido fiasco only happened after that)

We also know he took something he meant to take from Big Mom that also has yet to be explained, but since Big Mom is already confronting him, i'm assuming we might get more details about it during the battle, with the Shanks plot getting more details after the battle
is there any time to have a kidd vs shanks plot with the inevitable shanks vs bb looming seeming closer than ever post wano especially with oda saying shanks will make his move

The 1 rival left for Luffy. Apoo/Hawkins fold under Kidd. Law/Bege stay Luffy's allies. Bonney and Urogue eventually become Luffys allies as well when they become relevant.

Luffy vs Kid at some point before the final war. Ties the Supernova plotline up neatly by at least keeping one rival for Luffy.

Highly dependent on Him/Killer potentially defeating Big Mom. Hoping he shows stronger powers soon