Favorite Anime or Manga Rom-Com?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes I love all of em, I really enjoy romcoms!
Clearly the best one out there must be Kaguya-sama. I personally also love Don't Toy with me Miss Nagatoro! It was one of the first I watched and I enjoyed it to the core.

Another underrated one is Fantasy Bishoujo, which is an Isekai Romcom type of show between 2 guys, which both of em get isekaid to another world but one of them turns into a cute and charming girl.

Another underrated one is Aharen-san is indecipherable. It has much less Rom and has kinda its own vibe but damn its so damn wholesome. Its a healing anime and quite an underestimated one. This is a modern classic and if you like Komi-san you may like this one too.^^

Yes I love all of em, I really enjoy romcoms!
Clearly the best one out there must be Kaguya-sama. I personally also love Don't Toy with me Miss Nagatoro! It was one of the first I watched and I enjoyed it to the core.

Another underrated one is Fantasy Bishoujo, which is an Isekai Romcom type of show between 2 guys, which both of em get isekaid to another world but one of them turns into a cute and charming girl.

Another underrated one is Aharen-san is indecipherable. It has much less Rom and has kinda its own vibe but damn its so damn wholesome. Its a healing anime and quite an underestimated one. This is a modern classic and if you like Komi-san you may like this one too.^^
I did watch Aharen and I ended up really enjoying it, it was definitely one of more underrated anime of the spring season.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Nice thread.

I love them all and very rarely there's a romcom I don't enjoy

My favourites would be (in no particular order):

The Quintessential Quintuplets

Kaguya-sama Love is War

Toradora

Date a Live (although this one focus on other stuff too)

Nisekoi

I also really like Rent-a-Girlfirend but only because of Mizuhara and nothing else

Special mention to Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches and Zero no Tsukaima and My Dress-up Darling.

Even the others I like them a lot like Oreshura or We Never Learn or Invaders Of The Rokujouma.

I'm taking a look at Oregairu. Let's see how it goes.

Hot trash: Heaven's Lost Property.

Nice thread.

I love them all and very rarely there's a romcom I don't enjoy

My favourites would be (in no particular order):

The Quintessential Quintuplets

Kaguya-sama Love is War

Toradora

Date a Live (although this one focus on other stuff too)

Nisekoi

I also really like Rent-a-Girlfirend but only because of Mizuhara and nothing else

Special mention to Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches and Zero no Tsukaima and My Dress-up Darling.

Even the others I like them a lot like Oreshura or We Never Learn or Invaders Of The Rokujouma.

I'm taking a look at Oregairu. Let's see how it goes.

Hot trash: Heaven's Lost Property.
The Quintessential Quintuplets is another really enjoyable rom com, I saw the anime then continued with the manga.

We never Learn is pretty good as well but when it comes to that series, the manga I would say is better.

I've heard about Nisekoi, I might check it out one day.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The Quintessential Quintuplets is another really enjoyable rom com, I saw the anime then continued with the manga.

We never Learn is pretty good as well but when it comes to that series, the manga I would say is better.

I've heard about Nisekoi, I might check it out one day.
The Quintuplets is really good. An harem romcom done right.

I enjoyed the animation in Nisekoi and the close-ups they did. Someone I know also read the manga and said that the manga was better than the anime.

Another good one is Rhe World God Only Knows but I personally wouldn't put in my faves.

I dropped this one in the first episode. Found it a bit boring. Now that I look back I might have been too hasty.