Favorite Candy bars

I'm currently on a really intense debate whitin my head. What is better : snickers or white kinder bueno. And while that passed through my mind, I decided to start ranking candy bars for some reason cause my work is so boring and I have all the fucking candy right in front of me.

AS of now I have to say it's most likely snickers. And it's also the healthiest one. Generally my first choice, but I think it has a big problem : sticks on your teeth. Kinder bueno doesn't have that kind of problem.

I'd still put snickers at the top because it's so fucking tasty and I love peanuts & caramel.

Whhat about you? What's your favorite?

P. S 1 : I'M GONNA UPDATE MY ULTIMATE CANDY BAR RANKING ONE DAY. DON'T WORRY, BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYBODY IS INTERESTED IN IT RIGHT?

P. S 2 : IF YOU ALSO WORK AT RETAIL AND ITS BORING ASFUCK DUE TO THE VIRUS, YOU ARE INVITED TO ENTER THE RANKING WITH ME

PS 3 : I AM NOT OBESE. NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO ARE OBESE

My childhood
Bitch, I need to step in on this one!
Not to ruin your favourite snack, but THOSE are complete and utter trash compared to the ORIGINAL Happy Hippos, which were like a slightly different, better version of Kinder Bueno. They featured 3 filled chambers covered in milk chocolate with dark chocolate stripes, and had THE most amazing filling:

Sadly, those stopped production somewhere around 2002 I think, and were replaced with those new ones with a face. They never even got close, though... this will forever be my single favourite candy bar. The one thing coming closest to this isn't Bueno, but in fact these from Aldi:

Aside from that, I love me some Kinder Schokolade, purple Balisto, and I've recently re-discovered my love for Twix!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dammit, I thought I was gonna be SO cool and hip by blazing in here to stump for Kit Kat...turns out everyone else felt the same way :pepehands:

My second choice is usually candy that’s not in bar form; M&Ms, Reese’s Cups, even fucking jellybeans...Snickers are pretty good, and I’ll go to town on some fucking Twix bars, even Milky Way/3 Musketeers work in a pinch, but shit like Almond Joy/100 Grand/Payday/Baby Ruth might as well not even exist.

Also, @Luffy is the mc is out of his damn mind, those mint and dark chocolate Kit Kats have been my snack of choice since the quarantine began...they taste EXACTLY like Thin Mints AND you don’t have to wrestle them out of the clutches of your vindictive neighborhood Girl Scout :lusalty:

Dammit, I thought I was gonna be SO cool and hip by blazing in here to stump for Kit Kat...turns out everyone else felt the same way :pepehands:

My second choice is usually candy that’s not in bar form; M&Ms, Reese’s Cups, even fucking jellybeans...Snickers are pretty good, and I’ll go to town on some fucking Twix bars, even Milky Way/3 Musketeers work in a pinch, but shit like Almond Joy/100 Grand/Payday/Baby Ruth might as well not even exist.

Also, @Luffy is the mc is out of his damn mind, those mint and dark chocolate Kit Kats have been my snack of choice since the quarantine began...they taste EXACTLY like Thin Mints AND you don’t have to wrestle them out of the clutches of your vindictive neighborhood Girl Scout :lusalty:
I was also really really interested in knowing kit kat is the most famous candy bar. Twix is top tier as well.

I'll have to make a thread about just snacks overall I guess 😂