Favorite F6

• Uruti

• Page One

• Who's Who

• Black Maria

• Drake

• Sasaki

Results are only viewable after voting.
F6 members is very popular despite being new characters that only has been introduced for a couple chapters...
this is my fav F6 tier list :
1. who's who : his legs, and his last smile was badasssss
2. black maria : love her design, immediately become my top 5 waifus
3. uruti : her behaviour is kinda cute to me with all the bitchin lol
4. page one : his human form was kinda cool with all the contrary color on his hat, hair/face, and mask, but his personality is nothing special to me, and his df is another dino which i found not interesting anymore
5. sasaki : as soon as i saw him, i felt like i saw another ashura doujin LOL sorry, i just don't interested in him
6. x drake : no offense, but i always been kinda meh towards post-TS drake, i love his pre-TS design, and the first time he showed his dino df in sabaody was sick, but i just got bored of it along the way

what is yours??

Ulti has become my favorite in only one chapter with her cute appearance and her fiery personnality and care for her brother Page One.
brother??? they are siblings????
Post automatically merged:

I pick Ulti because her personality is pure greatness

I hope that Oda will focus lot of his time on her character
right, there's gotta be more of her... not every character can trash talk kaido that much

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We’ve known most of them for, what, two whole chapters? Still too early to tell, but based on the little information we have...

By portrayal - Drake
By appearance - Black Maria
By who seems likely to start the most shit - Who’s Who and Ulti

Page One is fine, although his human form looks lamer than I thought it would, and I currently don’t give a shit about Sasaki.