Character Discussion Favorite SanNa moment

What do you think about SanNa?

• Total voters
Which is your favorite SanNa moment?

- During Punk Hazard arc, when Sanji in Nami's body treated her body with respect

- During Dressrosa arc, where Sanji came to save Nami and Law like Mr. Prince in shining armor

- During WCI arc, when Sanji came to greet Luffy and Nami after 11 hours extreme diff fight with Cracker

- SanNa's official marriage in WCI arc

- When Sanji awakened CoC to save half dead Nami from Ulti

- Egghead colorspread where Oda clearly telling that Nami is the Queen of Straw Hat and Sanji is the King
of Germa

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @Infitima @Kurozumi Wiwi etc.

I've seen better trolls 😅
But you gotta have some fun once in a while. If you want to be honest, for every image you took, we could have taken 15 others, to highlight Sanji/Nami in a positive way (an unintentional oversight, on your part of course 😗). Which basically proves that there's no truth to it. But highlighting one doesn't mean you have to denigrate Sanji, does it? 🤔

Otherwise, honestly, Luna or Sana is a bit of a pointless war. At this point, neither ship is currently confirmed or makes sense yet. They might both make sense at the end of the manga, but that won't change much. Personally, the only ship that's confirmed at the moment is Usopp/Kaya, maybe Chopper/Milky and really, if we want to force things, Franky/Robin (but some would say no, and that's understandable).

Shipping is cringe
Often, but not always. When it's the author's intention to imply that two characters have feelings for each other (Jiro/Kaminari in MHA, for example), well, it's kind of cute to see fan art, because it's the author's intention and it's a premonition of what could happen in the manga's future. In this case, in One Piece, it's really embarrassing... Especially when there's really no confirmation, but people are fighting amongst themselves over which ship is the best...

Not really a single moment but my favourite thing about their relationship is how Sanji always keeps Nami's bull well fed to make sure that he always has the energy to keep her satisfied.

just look how proud he is of himself.

Often, but not always. When it's the author's intention to imply that two characters have feelings for each other (Jiro/Kaminari in MHA, for example), well, it's kind of cute to see fan art, because it's the author's intention and it's a premonition of what could happen in the manga's future. In this case, in One Piece, it's really embarrassing... Especially when there's really no confirmation, but people are fighting amongst themselves over which ship is the best...
Even in MHA shippers sent death threats to the author because their fav ship wasn’t canon. I do have some ships of my own but I don’t take it seriously.

say what you want about powerscaling but I’ve never seen people that angry at their character being weak. I’ve seen things like that multiple times in shipping communities

SaNa will always be a poor example of romantic relationship.

If you've gone that far for someone and there's no apparent signal whatsoever from the other side, it just mean that relationship doesn't / won't work at all.

The story with Pudding -> Sanji -> Nami give us a life lesson : sometimes you're better with people who love you than be with the one you love. Something like that.

SaNa will always be a poor example of romantic relationship.

If you've gone that far for someone and there's no apparent signal whatsoever from the other side, it just mean that relationship doesn't / won't work at all.

The story with Pudding -> Sanji -> Nami give us a life lesson : sometimes you're better with people who love you than be with the one you love. Something like that.
The lesson was that you should watch out for the mother of your Gf

Even in MHA shippers sent death threats to the author because their fav ship wasn’t canon. I do have some ships of my own but I don’t take it seriously.

say what you want about powerscaling but I’ve never seen people that angry at their character being weak. I’ve seen things like that multiple times in shipping communities
Ah I didn't know Horikishi had received death threats 🙁
Some people really have a problem with ships. But I myself wouldn't be able to explain why some shipper communities are so toxic 😶