Favorite traits of a girl / boy you like (pics example)

What are your favorite traits from a girl / boy you like? It can be physical or non-physical. Can you also post pics from celebs or someone familiar to you as examples for your criteria?

=====

I'll start from myself:

1. Expressive smile. My favorite facial expression from a girl is her smile. Since it can reach her eyes, strengthen her stare, speech, and also accentuate her meaning in conversations or romantic acts. Even beautiful girls don't always have an expressive smile, if their smile is bland then it becomes like a no-no for me. But when an otherwise girl have this weapon then i can be like omigod so pretty.

Expressive smile - example:

Miranda Kerr

2. Body type: sports girl

I always prefer girls with relatively thick and toned by sports like cardio, weight, rather than model girl body types. You can search for Alysha Newman. I dunno whether its allowed here since her fashion is sportbras and stuff, but my godd are those tempered shoulders and underarms enchanting.

3. Personality/lifestyle: Earth Elemental (if there's anything like that lol)

I always prefer a girl that is down to earth, love to get her hands dirty while cleaning the house or doing some chores together with me, maybe joke around while doing it, rather than a girl presenting herself as a princess and being glamourous all the time. I imagine a girl from village who farms, plant fruits or cook with effort, living that kind of simple life, i just find it extremely, extremely charming.

========

What are the traits or criterias from a girl/boy that make you like them so much?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m a sucker for blue eyes and luscious lips, but other than that, I’m usually interested in the overall package of someone I dig rather than focused on a few details :blush:

I will say that I am NOT good with high maintenance ladies, just don’t have the energy to keep up with them as I have learned multiple times :few:

not being a bitch. in both senses of the word.
add a pinch of good old physical attractiveness and we are golden.

women have very little requirements.
do not be a slut
be nice
do not be repulsive
TADA

I also have a special thing for women with a fervent hate against "progessives". thats peak sexy.

Looks - Hot

Personality - Can be any of the following
- Smart
- Dumb
- Bitchy
- Sweet
- Toxic
- Shy

Each are alluring in their own way.

Smart is a great trait, also smart looking, but substance counts the most.

Of course physical aspect is not irrelevant either.

I like a girl that is also a good person independently and not a bad one.

I like guys who are strong/burly.

Example: Evandro Fuzari (a Brazilian guy who has a huge YT channel)
In One Piece , Garp is a good example.

I value kindness, maturity, honesty and honor.

Example: Jimbe would be a great example of personality.