Favourite Dragon Ball character

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I still have chills at watching the scene of Vegeta going mad after Beerus slaps Bulma. That was so cool to watch.
That's my Bulma.

Tbh, I do not like DB and its variants much, but Vegeta is a chad.
:smithnie:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Vegeta is an obvious choice except Satan.

Except Vegeta barely no one has character dev in DB. With Vรฉgรฉta you can clearly see the long way he crossed from his first apprearance and now.

And he his badass. (His flaws make him badass)
Yes he has a huge personality growth. Piccolo also had a great growth but not as much.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Yeah first arcs piccolo with his relationship with Gohan, with God, with the nameks etc was good but after he had not a lot of time to shine.

Piccolo was great when he fought Freeza or during his fight with Cell first form.
I'm also intrigued by Android 17's change of heart. He was such a villain in Z but everything changed.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I'm also intrigued by Android 17's change of heart. He was such a villain in Z but everything changed.
C 18 was the best cyborg, the way he sacrificed himself, his personality etc.

Yes C17 has a personality change and it was done pretty well, it is too much time since I watched those episodes I don't remember her reasons.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Sorry I made a mistake with the numbers : I wanted to say that C 16 was the best. And I thought you talked about C 18 Krilin wife.

C 17 didnt really interest me, during the tournament etc. But I remember that his entrance against the super d'autan was cool.

C 18 has development. Krill, her baby etc.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
What do you like about Goku ?
Everything. His natural and simple-minded attitude, lust for training and seek of new challenges, his desire to protect or avenge his friends(especially Krillin) or selflessness when it comes down to Gohan or later with Uub, and all that while feeling extremely natural. All those things make him the best main character imo. Other guys sometimes try to copy his style when creating their main character, but they always fall short because they never have the same natural vibe he gives