Find A Thread With No Finalbeta Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Title explains itself, but as ever, I’ll overdo it…

The premise is simple - post a link to any thread anywhere on this forum where Final hasn’t ever said anything (or several dozen anythings largely consisting of nothing). Recent mafia threads don’t count as he was banned from the section and nothing from the VIP section is permissible for obvious reasons, anywhere else is fair game :hapnoel:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

The premise is simple - post a link to any thread anywhere on this forum where Final hasn’t ever said anything (or several dozen anythings largely consisting of nothing). Recent mafia threads don’t count as he was banned from the section and nothing from the VIP section is permissible for obvious reasons, anywhere else is fair game :hapnoel:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/biggest-dick-riders-in-the-verse.26079/
:joker::joker::joker::joker:

I'm not banned from the Mafia section but I'm too busy with my scientific career to keep playing games.

I make speed sessions on this site to make sure I can cut enough time for other more compelling and relevant activities.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm not banned from the Mafia section but I'm too busy with my scientific career to keep playing games.

I make speed sessions on this site to make sure I can cut enough time for other more compelling and relevant activities.
You were asked to stop playing, it’s very public knowledge…at the very least, with tens of thousands of messages more than most of us combined, you have the option to not lie about your obsession with this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.