Fire emblem three houses

There is one actually I heard, honestly a switch lite ain’t that expensive.
The game is p good
My sister got me this game as an early birthday present. As soon as I am done with the game I playing imma run through this. I am soo excited.

I played through the beginning of it on my roommates switch but I never got to finish.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oh my bad, i meant that Blue Lions had the more story focus and makes the reveal of you know who better.

I plan on doing Eagles last.

The school part of Blue Lions is the best by far.
The Blue Lions reveal of you know who is amazing :akaman:,

The Eagles Route actually has two different routes.

Blue Lions represent!

In all honesty, I loved this game. The different routes and charas were amazing.

My favourite routes ranked:

Blue Lions:

I just loved it. The first half was well connected to the members of the Blue Lion house and no other route felt so personal and emotional for the characters you play.

The second half was just glorious. You played as the underdogs who took back their home and Dimitri...yes, Dimitri...he had the best character development of every chara in the game.

Black Eagles:

The Edelgard route. Although it felt more like an extended S-Support for her. I enjoyed getting another picture of her, just like I enjoyed playing the villain for once. All other routes felt more heroic.

The Golden Deer:

This route was completely different. It was more of a spectator route. You were not really involved with the war, but dealt with the issues from beneath the surface. This fit Claude's character since he is somebody who could see the bigger picture. I wished he would have shared some of those traits with Edelgard. Could have prevented a lot of bloodshed.

Church Route:

The Byleth route. I liked it, but not as much as the others. I liked the aspect of Byleth basically taking responsibility for Edelgard's actions and stopping her with his/her own hands. I also liked Seteth as the secondary protagonist of the story and assuming the Lord position. But generally it felt more like a story which only exists to explain Byleth's background. Which is fine, but also a bit underwhelming.

Blue Lions represent!

In all honesty, I loved this game. The different routes and charas were amazing.

My favourite routes ranked:

Blue Lions:

I just loved it. The first half was well connected to the members of the Blue Lion house and no other route felt so personal and emotional for the characters you play.

The second half was just glorious. You played as the underdogs who took back their home and Dimitri...yes, Dimitri...he had the best character development of every chara in the game.

Black Eagles:

The Edelgard route. Although it felt more like an extended S-Support for her. I enjoyed getting another picture of her, just like I enjoyed playing the villain for once. All other routes felt more heroic.

The Golden Deer:

This route was completely different. It was more of a spectator route. You were not really involved with the war, but dealt with the issues from beneath the surface. This fit Claude's character since he is somebody who could see the bigger picture. I wished he would have shared some of those traits with Edelgard. Could have prevented a lot of bloodshed.

Church Route:

The Byleth route. I liked it, but not as much as the others. I liked the aspect of Byleth basically taking responsibility for Edelgard's actions and stopping her with his/her own hands. I also liked Seteth as the secondary protagonist of the story and assuming the Lord position. But generally it felt more like a story which only exists to explain Byleth's background. Which is fine, but also a bit underwhelming.
Claude>> Dimitri 👀

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Blue Lions best house!

Favorite characters are: Dimitri, Felix, Annette, Dedue, Edelgard, Petra, Ferdinand, Claude, Marianne, Lysithea, Shamir, Jeritza and Yuri.
Post automatically merged:

Church Route:

undefined
The church route would have been better if it focused more on Rhea as a character, and made her the main lord imo