Future Events Fire Festival on Fire - How will the Evacuation play out?

Fire has finally kicked in, causing havoc and chaos everywhere inside the castle. The epicenter is the 3rd Floor.

Strawhats are coordinating to evacuate, we saw Brook contacting Jimbe who's still in the Cat Cafè on the 4th Floor to alert him that they need to move their asses asap. Franky also contacted Nami (who is on the 2nd Floor with Usopp, Tama and Speed) and told her to go back to the Live Floor.

Considering that the Strawhats are on their way, that Jack vs Inuarashi moved on the backyard of the dome, Perospero vs Neko moved on the entrance of the dome and that majority of the other allies are already on the Live Floor, this leaves few characters still stuck inside the castle, fighting:

- Kidd and Law vs Linlin on the 2nd Floor (FIRE IS NOT HERE YET)

- Killer vs Hawkins on the 3rd Floor, epicenter of the fire (FIRE IS NOT HERE YET)

- Raizo vs Fukurokuju on the 3rd Floor, epicenter of the fire (FIRE IS ALREADY HERE)

And some other characters being still in the castle but without an opponent/an objective:

- CP0 (unknown location)

- Beast Pirates Officers defeated inside the castle (Who's Who on 4th Floor, Black Maria on 3rd Floor, Ulti and Page One on 2nd Floor)

- Defeated Scabbards inside the castle (Kinemon, Kiku, Kanjuro on 1st Floor attic)

Now, these are the characters who have a time bomb under their ass and that's why I think they'll get more focus now (especially those who are fighting). My question is the following:

HOW WILL ALL THESE SCENARIOS DEVELOP IN YOUR OPINION?

I don't know about these situations
all i know is that when it gets to where the stars are

Zoro will just cut all the fire
Sanji will coat himself on fire
King will make more fire just because
and Queen will reveal his new form
BARBEQUEEN

This might happen:

-All the allies will make it to the live floor.
-Usopp can use his plants to block the passaways, keeping the beast pirates away from the live floor.
-Zoro and sanji will defeat king and queen.

But the raid will fail:
They'll never make it in time

-Kaido will defeat luffy.
-Big mom will defeat kid and law.
-Jinbei will ascend to the rooftop, holds off kaido while momonosuke takes luffy and yamato to safety.
-luffy will be taken to chopper where he would receive the mink medicine.
-Kaido will tell big mom to do something about the fire, Big mom can make prometheous absorb the fire.
-Kaido will descent looking for luffy to kill him.
-Zoro and sanji are still busy with king and queen, while the rest are busy with fodder.
-Chopper tries to protect luffy, kaido takes him down.
-Denjiro appears and holds off king.
-Zoro fatally wounds kaido to protext luffy, again, and collapses to the double pain effect.
-Big nom arrives, takes kaido and run out of onigashima.
-Big confusion.
-Momonosuke will lift onigashima with flame clouds.
-CP0 make their move.

To be continued...