Speculations Flying six members teased in earlier chapter.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Good shout. The guy is a bit too casual speaking to Drake and insulting Doflamingo to be a regular fodder- you'd expect fodder to be shitting themselves about such bad news. Does imply he's high up in Kaido's crew. I think even regular headliners would be concerned about speaking to Kaido in such a manner, considering how Sheepshead and Speed were treated.

Maybe not all of them are Tobi Rokko, but the shouting guy has a good shout.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Good shout. The guy is a bit too casual speaking to Drake and insulting Doflamingo to be a regular fodder- you'd expect fodder to be shitting themselves about such bad news. Does imply he's high up in Kaido's crew. I think even regular headliners would be concerned about speaking to Kaido in such a manner, considering how Sheepshead and Speed were treated.

Maybe not all of them are Tobi Rokko, but the shouting guy has a good shout.
One in the middle with the ponytail could be a woman ? I think its them tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Great catch. Definitely think so.
I think the dude screaming master Kaido is the same one with the sword and the one in the front of the flying six in the last chapter.
Was about to say this too. He has that same hair knot style as the dude holding the sword in the panel above, and only 1 Tobi Roppo's shown a sword so far.

First amazing catch. So if the shouting guy is the leader of the tobiroppo, the Gin theory is off the table. Damn that's too bad i really want to see Gin come back in the story one day, he has to.