Future Events Flying Six vs Luffy+Yamato> Yamato arrest and Who´s Who Goal?

Is Yamato gonna arrest soon?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Because of the current manga events:

It seems like Luffy and Yamato face soon the flying six and I can already see the event around the battles soon.
Since xDrake,BlackMarie and Sasaki(he himself get arrest) don´t have really care for the Yamato plot, the only remaining flyers are Pageone(who already search Luffy/Yamato),Ulti and Who´s Who. It seems like Oda setting up a battle and rematch with Luffy vs Pageone+Ulti(where Luffy either use G4 or his new advanced CoA) while Yamato probably get caught up by Who´s Who.
Then Who´s Who could really reach his goal to get a battle against one calamity, which Oda already built up for many chapter.
Do you think the flyers clash with Luffy and Yamato soon and that Yamato get arrest?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because of the current manga events:

It seems like Luffy and Yamato face soon the flying six and I can already see the event around the battles soon.
Since xDrake,BlackMarie and Sasaki(he himself get arrest) don´t have really care for the Yamato plot, the only remaining flyers are Pageone(who already search Luffy/Yamato),Ulti and Who´s Who. It seems like Oda setting up a battle and rematch with Luffy vs Pageone+Ulti(where Luffy either use G4 or his new advanced CoA) while Yamato probably get caught up by Who´s Who.
Then Who´s Who could really reach his goal to get a battle against one calamity, which Oda already built up for many chapter.
Do you think the flyers clash with Luffy and Yamato soon and that Yamato get arrest?
Bar drake whose a marine, whos who was highlighted the most out of the f6 by oda a few times and seems to have beef with queen.
The only issue is whilst hes strong hes not beating luffy and capturing yamatao at the same time.

Bar drake whose a marine, whos who was highlighted the most out of the f6 by oda a few times and seems to have beef with queen.
The only issue is whilst hes strong hes not beating luffy and capturing yamatao at the same time.
Because that I can see Pageone and Ulti stalling Luffy whole Yamato get arrest by Who´s Who, the whole Pageone and Ulti vs Luffy thing was probably already a set up of Oda to make later again a battle and giving Who´s Who the chance to arrest Yamato.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think they will capture Yamato and stop Luffy from helping her. I mean he will try to go after her but they will block his way and he will decide to go after Momo first.

I doubt the F6 will ultimately fight vs Luffy, that is different than most clashes

Yamato is a strong possibility however

She shall defeat some, and so the novas and other allies

I do hope Yamato isnt getting arrested or it's just gonna be another saving the princess thingy and frankly it is one of the things i was worried about them being revealed as a girl bcs if they were a man, I think most of us could count out the possibility of him getting arrested and he's automatically part of the final fight againts Kaido