Forum Games Chat

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm planning to host games in the very near future, based on these games specifically:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1495860/What_The_Dub/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1707870/RiffTrax_The_Game/

I've played a lot of What The Dub before and its VERY funny, fun and simple to play too. Only the host needs to own the game and up to 5 others can play with them.

The gist is you get given movie scenes and you have to dub over them, typing in text or I think you can use your own voice via mic? You can also use premade sounds and add in custom movie clips to dub over and sounds to use as well, as well as god knows what else now (not played in ages).

Riff Trax is the sequel to Dub too by the same developer.

Are you guys interested in this? You just need a phone or any device with access to an internet browser. Only the host needs to own the game and the rest of you can join and play and you don't need to make accounts either!

We can try a test run at least in a few days if you're interested?

I'm gonna tag a bunch of you and see who is keen on this:

@Playa4321 @Jaguark101 @Rottkins @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Roo @Peroroncino @Adam 🍎 @Light D Lamperouge @Sir Yasheen @Jailer @Emmazrine @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @KingGamma123 @CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded @MonsterKaido @Admiral Maynard @TheAncientCenturion @Cream filled donut7 @Pot Goblin @ShiShiShi @Kurozumi Bepo @Alpha @Akai2 @mly90 @NikaInParis
@Cross_Marian @TheKnightOfTheSea @Falcon @wordy @Krusher1357

I may as well tag the whole forum at this rate lmfao. I didn't want to mass tag spam the staff either so this is open to any staff member regardless ofc, whoever wants to join.
Unfortunately the games are only 6 players max so unless we all can take turns or we have people hosting their own games too?

I posted here first anyway to try and get ideas going on how we could do this, see who's interested and available and once we have more solid ideas formed, I'll make a sign up thread and get some games going in a few days.

There's still more people I'd like to ask but I've tagged a TON of you already so I won't just yet unless most of you decline for any reason of course.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to organise this and such, please feel free too!

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I'm planning to host games in the very near future, based on these games specifically:

I've played a lot of What The Dub before and its VERY funny, fun and simple to play too. Only the host needs to own the game and up to 5 others can play with them.

The gist is you get given movie scenes and you have to dub over them, typing in text or I think you can use your own voice via mic? You can also use premade sounds and add in custom movie clips to dub over and sounds to use as well, as well as god knows what else now (not played in ages).

Are you guys interested in this? You just need a phone or any device with access to an internet browser. Only the host needs to own the game and the rest of you can join and play and you don't need to make accounts either!

@Playa4321 @Jaguark101 @Rottkins @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Roo @Peroroncino @Adam 🍎 @Light D Lamperouge @Sir Yasheen @Jailer @Emmazrine @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @KingGamma123 @CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded @MonsterKaido @Admiral Maynard @TheAncientCenturion @Cream filled donut7 @Pot Goblin @ShiShiShi @Kurozumi Bepo @Alpha @Akai2 @mly90 @NikaInParis

I may as well tag the whole forum at this rate lmfao. I didn't want to mass tag spam the staff either so this is open to any staff member regardless ofc, whoever wants to join.
Unfortunately the games are only 6 players max so unless we all can take turns or we have people hosting their own games too?

I posted here first anyway to try and get ideas going on how we could do this, see who's interested and available and once we have more solid ideas formed, I'll make a sign up thread and get some games going in a few days.

There's still more people I'd like to ask but I've tagged a TON of you already so I won't just yet unless most of you decline for any reason of course.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to organise this and such, please feel free too!
Count with me

G

Gorosei Informer

Awesome man thank you! I'm not good with schedules/planning so I might just run these on a whim.

For some odd reason, I rememeber using Discord's screensharing for this too, but I can't remember why? As far as I know and remember, you just need the main game and everyone else to have a PC, phone or tablet or w/e.

These games will be run under private lobbies anyway, which run on given codes to access them too. I'll share them here and it should go smoothly hopefully?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I would love that
Count me in for sure
:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't worry man, whatever you're using to access here will work!

:cheers::myman:
Post automatically merged:

I would love that
Count me in for sure
:shocking:
Awesome Pot tyvm! I had a feeling you would enjoy this too!

Btw the trailer for What the Dub is misleading. It says up to 12 players BUT only 6 can make dubs and the remaining players can only vote on the entries though. So 6 players and 6 audience or voters.

When I buy the games on Wednesday night, I'll do some test runs of them solo as you can play with bots and figure out how to run them for us too. I might be able to use One Piece clips for us to dub over too as you can add custom clips into the game and if not, we can try to make our dubs One Piece related somehow anyway?

In :endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Nana @Kiwipom @Admiral Maynard and @Emmazrine when they see this thread is active again and have notification spams for it:

Awesome, tyvm man! Another person I was thinking of who would really enjoy these and be a lot of fun for it too!

:cheers::steef::myman::finally:

A few months ago, I had an idea to create a virtual escape room style game.
Ahhh dude thats awesome! I love escape rooms! I'm terrified to be in them IRL ironically but got a few in my city and I'm dying to trying them out someday. I used to LOVE the show Crystal Maze which was all about that kind of thing, with 4 themed zones and tons of different puzzle rooms, where you can get locked in them if you fuck up and you have to collect crystals for this giant crystal ticket challenge at the end of it. It was pure 80s epicness but a 90s-00s era show funnily enough lol.

For those who know Fort Boyard, its very similar as CM was a spinoff of it or inspired by it or w/e IIRC?

There's also that Escape Simulator game on Steam with online co-op too:

Not interested, sorry