Forum is lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's been weeks now since I have noticed that whole forum is working slow.

Initially I thought it could be my data connection but this isn't the issue.

Forum lag is visible in PMs, in uploading images or emojis and sometimes even in browsing threads or writing posts.

And, I think problem is themes. When I switched to default theme then forum is working really fine but the moment I switch to a character theme it starts lagging.

I don't know about others but I am facing this issue.

@Bogard @Pantheos

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
It's been weeks now since I have noticed that whole forum is working slow.

Initially I thought it could be my data connection but this isn't the issue.

Forum lag is visible in PMs, in uploading images or emojis and sometimes even in browsing threads or writing posts.

And, I think problem is themes. When I switched to default theme then forum is working really fine but the moment I switch to a character theme it starts lagging.

I don't know about others but I am facing this issue.

@Bogard @Pantheos
I'm not sure. I think you said that you use mobile a lot right? I always use PC and I never get lag, except for the PMs.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I only use mobile for worst gen.

But there is huge difference in browsing experience between activating a character theme and having default theme.
That might be it. Could be performance issues in the mobile version because I'm currently using a theme right now on PC, unless the lag is related to specific themes.

But that would be really weird since you just need to change the same parts of the code for themes, it would make no sense if it was for specific ones...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Are you using filthy iPhone
Unfortunately, NO 😑

Pigeon, my phone is fine. Lol

I have this issue on mobile and PC, on both Ace and now Luffy themes.

Notification says “in a moment”, then I have to wait until that moment comes :catsweat:

If this is what you mean
This is one of the problem. Even notifications aren't showing properly. I have to refresh it

Status
Not open for further replies.