Forum Proposal Toxicity Reduction Solution: POLL Below

Would making threads labels NO TOXICITY ALLOWED Giving Mods unlimited banning power reduce toxicity

• YES

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • NO

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • ( to clarify the question YES Mods can Thread Ban in Posts labeled No Toxicity Allowed

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ( Not a poll choice to clarify the question No this would not be helpful)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EDIT: in the poll question I wanted to add THREAD BANNED not Banned but there were not enough words.

Toxicity has been a big issue.

One key factor is people refuse to except the fact that toxicity will always exist in this forum especially with ZvS rivalry so I am here to make a proposal to help reduce it.

I believe that posts should be labeled No Toxicity Allowed and to be given Mods ultimate and unlimited power to thread ban those showing any signs of toxicity in those threads

Votes will be anonymous. This is for general consensus

Last edited:
I believe that posts should be labeled No Toxicity Allowed and to be given Mods ultimate and unlimited power to thread ban those showing any signs of toxicity in those threads
i feel like this is already the case in all threads tho. You have people having serious discussion on one side of thread and the people who are toxic or trolls are going at eachother on the other side

My point was if you labeled it that and people went at each other and became toxic, let mods threadban them
even though I know the sanji fandom will abuse this privilege to the extreme , i will have to agree. There are people who would like it if they could share their opinions and questions about one piece with the rest of the community without being called "clown" to the face.

even though I know the sanji fandom will abuse this privilege to the extreme , i will have to agree. There are people who would like it if they could share their opinions and questions about one piece with the rest of the community without being called "clown" to the face.
Exactly, label it so if someone tries to troll and be toxic in those thread ban them.

2nd thing is, a lot of people complain about it, but no one tries to propose solutions instead put gas on the fire

Banning won't help to reduce toxicity !
Better way is to shut down bet threads..
There are many bet threat , where person open threat to just harass other members.

I know that mod are here open to power scaling stuff , but letting people to harass other member is failure on their part

This how it should be anyone who put sanji and zoro in the same sentence when it comes to powerscaling and claim they equals or way stronger or slightly stronger than the other they comments should remove instantly cus you know someone aint goin like that statement and respond then the toxic starts also making fun of the character when they perform or look bad should get delete too :zosleepy::sanmoji:

Banning won't help to reduce toxicity !
Better way is to shut down bet threads..
There are many bet threat , where person open threat to just harass other members.

I know that mod are here open to power scaling stuff , but letting people to harass other member is failure on their part
I get your point, but I think you are missing the point of my proposal, it's basically a separation of the 2 that way people can create their own threads and freely discuss as well as the people who want to be toxic.

To clarify i mean to write in poll question thread ban, not just ban all together but I did not have enough words

This how it should be anyone who put sanji and zoro in the same sentence when it comes to powerscaling and claim they equals or way stronger or slightly stronger than the other they comments should remove instantly cus you know someone aint goin like that statement and respond then the toxic starts also making fun of the character when they perform or look bad should get delete too :zosleepy::sanmoji:
^^

Soo basically giving more work to the mods but sure why not.
It would at least stop the disrespectful Zoro stans from posting on said non toxicity thread.
That is the downside for Mods, but the upside is a lot higher seeing that people wont have to be in toxic threads. Main issue here is people complain about the issues and never come up with any solutions. I figured i try to get this started