Current Events Franky,Robin and Chopper should all beat a Tobiroppo 1V1 in this arc

Hear me out.

You guys all expect Franky,Robin,Chopper,Nami,Brook and Usopp to fight 1V1 fights against BB pirates.

BB who has lvl 6 prisoners and will have a crew even stronger than Kaido's.

Yet they can't beat Tobiroppo even though we're nearing the end of the story? How does that make sense?

If SHs win 1V1 fights vs BB pirates without having had proper 1V1 fights prior to that arc you'll all complain about powerscaling and how BS it is.

Franky is soloing Sasaki.

Robin is taking down Black Maria.

I expect Chopper to face a ZOAN too, hopefully Page One.

Usopp and Nami can team up vs Ulti.

Hear me out.

You guys all expect Franky,Robin,Chopper,Nami,Brook and Usopp to fight 1V1 fights against BB pirates.

BB who has lvl 6 prisoners and will have a crew even stronger than Kaido's.

Yet they can't beat Tobiroppo even though we're nearing the end of the story? How does that make sense?

If SHs win 1V1 fights vs BB pirates without having had proper 1V1 fights prior to that arc you'll all complain about powerscaling and how BS it is.

Franky is soloing Sasaki.

Robin is taking down Black Maria.

I expect Chopper to face a ZOAN too, hopefully Page One.

Usopp and Nami can team up vs Ulti.
Usopp vs Numbers

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Franky will absolutely wreck Sasaki’s shit (which doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t take any damage in the process), and it would be cool to see Robin square off against Black Maria, since we know the Straw Hat currently trapped in her clutches isn’t gonna fight a woman even if she could easily kill him. Chopper, I don’t know...he’s working the vaccine to counteract Queen’s zombie virus shit, I think that’s more important at the moment. Drake defected, Page One and Ulti are still chasing Nami/Usopp down, and Jinbe’s handling Who’s Who, so I’m not sure where the reindeer fits in this scenario.

Franky will absolutely wreck Sasaki’s shit (which doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t take any damage in the process), and it would be cool to see Robin square off against Black Maria, since we know the Straw Hat currently trapped in her clutches isn’t gonna fight a woman even if she could easily kill him. Chopper, I don’t know...he’s working the vaccine to counteract Queen’s zombie virus shit, I think that’s more important at the moment. Drake defected, Page One and Ulti are still chasing Nami/Usopp down, and Jinbe’s handling Who’s Who, so I’m not sure where the reindeer fits in this scenario.
Numbers

You know... theres so many characters getting involved while the story getting complicated.. so, 1v1 battle most likely hard to happen for those scrubs now... in additional, those scrubs for having a super saiyan power so sudden is unbelievable either.

but maybe i am wrong.

There are plenty of Numbers left, Chopper and/or Usopp can take out one each. Robin and Brook can team up against Black Maria. Franky can face Sasaki (perhaps with a bit of help but maybe just 1v1). Usopp and Nami can have their rematch against Page One and Ulti (they'll probably need some more help). We'll see what Oda has in store as the arc progresses.

Sanji can't beat Queen without the RS, meaning without it he's at least high Tobi Roppo level, i.e. WW, Sasaki, etc...

Does it seem fitting for Franky to beat Sanji without suit now? Sasaki is as strong as X-Drake if not stronger. He's a good CoA, CoO user, with an ancient Zooan.

Like seriously, thinking Jinbe v. WW and Franky v. Sasaki is a matchup... Franky beating an opponent almost as strong as fucking Jinbe who was ex-Shichibukai that even Law, Kid, were shocked Luffy managed to cap...

Jinbe straight up ass rapes Franky. There is no reason why their opponents would be of similar strength.

Last edited: