Speculations Franky vs Sasaki

If Usopp and Nami are fighting tobi roppo, then I'd find it hard to believe that Franky wouldn't as well. Given how he beat a number, Hatcha probably isn't that much of a match for him.

However, we know franky is running out of the dome. Coincidentally, you have one other tobi roppo outside the dome, Sasaki. Could Franky possibly run into sasaki as he's luring out Hatcha? I think it is very likely.

Now, I think it is pretty fair to say that in terms of pure strength, Sasaki is likely above Franky. However, Franky is a highly intelligent man. Hence, I think even despite powerlevel gaps, franky could possibly beat Sasaki. Usopp and Nami have basically been set up to do so, so I see no qualms about franky doing it as well.

And I also don't know if the powerlevel gap is as big as some people might think. While Sasaki probably has haki, franky has shown to be very strong on his own:
  • general franky tanked a hit from big mom
  • franky's laser was able to 1 shot a number, something Luffy needed G4 and Drake needed hybrid form to do.
So just because franky doesn't have haki, doesn't mean he's able to keep up with haki users. By feats, he's probably stronger than a good deal of haki users. He also said he would develop new weapons to beat kaido, and we've yet to see these. His general franky clearly got an upgrade but beyond that, as we can see, Franky has new cannons on his shoulders. We are yet to see him use these in battle.

All in all, I can see franky beating sasaki. However it will be very difficult and franky will need to rely more on intelligence than raw strength to win. I think it will kinda be like the fights in part 2 of jojo's bizarre adventure where joseph was much weaker than most of the pillarmen and yet he was able to win by outsmarting them.

Yes, I agree. I was thinking the same thing when Oda made Franky go outside of the dome where tbh, only a few people are remaining. Big Mom, Marco, Perospero, and Sasaki. Knowing that Nami and Ussop probably have matchups with Pay Pay & Utli, this seems like the most likely matchup.

Franky said he's almost out of cola though.
iirc Franky was saying he doesn’t have enough cola in response to Apoo saying that there are 10 Numbers, so Franky was saying that he doesn’t have enough cola to “Radical Beam” them 10 times. So he’s not almost out of cola
Post automatically merged:

Franky will run out of cola and will need to awaken Haki to finish off Sasaki

Last edited:
the matchups keep changing , but currently i agree SHs will take on F5 :

• Nami vs Ulti
• Usopp vs Page One
• Robin vs Black Maria
• Franky vs Sasaki
• Brook vs Who's Who

it's interesting though Brook ( who people thought was weaker than Robin and Franky ) could take on the strongest F5
Tbf Who’s Who being above Sasaki and Black Maria is just popular headcanon, though Brook being below Franky and Robin is also headcanon

It was another wrestling match for Franky though. Hacha lifted another number show he fight using strength just like Franky. There are already plot armor for Franky Radical Beams, he not enough Cola. I dont think Jinbei need to told Franky to lured Hatcha if Franky can defeat him easily. What the point. Just beat him there since it easy. Luffy mention back in thriller they need whole crew to defeat one Oars Zombie and he dont go gear 2 and 3 go gear 4 instead. Numbers are fodder but they are not fodder like marine soldier, pleassure. For me this fight will be another wrestling match and foreshadowing Franky opponent in BB pirates Sanwuan Wolf, which another giant.

Apoo and Brook are the only ones that fight using music, i doubt they are not going to fight.
Apoo already took a massive blow from Kid, another hit from Zoro and/or Drake and he is ready for our musician.
I think we are definitely going to see Queen and Apoo vs Drake, Chopper, Brook and one between Sanji, Zoro and Jinbe.

If Jinbe is running with Franky i can see Sasaki and Number 8 vs Franky and Jinbe

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Chopper isn't fighting Perospero, did you forget what happened to him the last time. Also if there is anyone that should fight Perospero it should be Carrot in her Sulong form, the only way I can maybe see Chopper fight Perospero is if he has help from Sulong Carrot.
Pero-san was shocked when he witness the Monster Point. Perhaps Carrot + Chopper tag team?

Chopper isn't fighting Perospero, did you forget what happened to him the last time. Also if there is anyone that should fight Perospero it should be Carrot in her Sulong form, the only way I can maybe see Chopper fight Perospero is if he has help from Sulong Carrot.
Chopper was distracted by fighting other guys on the ship, and Chopper never even used Monster Point against Perospero. This was shown when Perospero was shown to be scared and sweating when he saw Chopper use Monster Point against BM. Monster Point with CoA awakened may be strong enough to break Pero’s candy