Friends : The Reunion

Friends : The Reunion

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Here it comes, tomorrow we will have the reunion after almost 20 years for a big episodes.

Are you a little bit excited? Who will watch ? Who don’t give a fuck ? And who think it will be lame ? Etc

a thread to talk about it, prediction and reactions

Let’s go

@Jew D. Boy @Owl Ki @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Fujishiro @Natalija @Jiihad @Gold Roger @Melontonin @Akai2 @Light D Lamperouge @BangMi @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Nana @Buusatan94 @SmokedOut @playa4321 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @nik87 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ZenZu @Topi Jerami @Shuyaku @Enma etc etc

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Could not care less, honestly...Friends is a show I have seen many times, but never by choice. It was always playing on the shitty little TV in the break room of my first retail job or in the background at a girl’s house while we were doing anything but watching, so I am far more familiar than I’d like to be, but I never saw the appeal that millions of others clearly did. Phoebe is the only one I liked, the rest are wildly annoying for a variety of reasons. Also, if seeing Ross on this show is your only experience of Jewish people, I won’t blame you for being anti-Semitic :few:

Could not care less, honestly...Friends is a show I have seen many times, but never by choice. It was always playing on the shitty little TV in the break room of my first retail job or in the background at a girl’s house while we were doing anything but watching, so I am far more familiar than I’d like to be, but I never saw the appeal that millions of others clearly did. Phoebe is the only one I liked, the rest are wildly annoying for a variety of reasons. Also, if seeing Ross on this show is your only experience of Jewish people, I won’t blame you for being anti-Semitic :few:
Damnn

Post automatically merged:

Anyways all of them are fucking ugly
What the hell happened holy shit