Character Discussion Does Zoro's progress make sense?

yeah last chapter really hit kurwa hard. He has been frustrated to see how their god 330 million sanji got ragdolled by two gifters. Kurwa has been away because he's been praying and asking to their lord (stag beetle gifter) if sanji could survive the great gifter punishment
I remember when he said Usopp was fodder lvl.
Turns out it was Sanjino who was the fodder

Oden is way above YC1 level. Oden was clashing with primebeard and roger.
Whitebeard and Roger were clashing. Oden attempted to but got swated out of that match-up.
Post automatically merged:

only bit about sanji is to not hit women, sanji can still avoid the attacks, and yet he was easily taken down by two gifters
sanji fans and their lame excuses to cover their idol's L :gokulaugh:
Oda's making excuses on the cover page of this chapter as well, when the presence of a woman makes it so that he get's repeatedly smacked in the head with the stick :suresure:

An unbiased person will 100% of the time accept that what happened with Sanji, happened because it was a trap that involved women :kayneshrug:

Whitebeard and Roger were clashing. Oden attempted to but got swated out of that match-up.
Post automatically merged:

Oda's making excuses on the cover page of this chapter as well, when the presence of a woman makes it so that he get's repeatedly smacked in the head with the stick :suresure:

An unbiased person will 100% of the time accept that what happened with Sanji, happened because it was a trap that involved women :kayneshrug:
Pre-Voyage Oden warranted respect from Prime Whitebeard, and clashed with Whitebeard. Pre-Raftel Voyage Oden tanked a named attack from Roger, Oden bounced back real quick. Post-raftel Oden knew no enemy of his caliber, and was many times stronger than Pre-Voyage Oden.

Always said it was possible he'd cut him. There's no way in hell he'll be the one to defeat him or kill him though. You'd have to completely ignore how Oda has written the story for the past 20+ years to believe it's even a remote possibility.
So fucking what, for the first 10 years Oda didn't even kill any single good guy that's not from a flashback, then suddenly he killed Ace and WB in MF. I bet if MF were to happen right now, you would dismiss the chance of WB and Ace BOTH die in the same fucking arc, stating that you'd have to completely ignore how Oda has written the story for the past 10+ years to believe it's even a remote possibility. :kriwhat:

Pre-Voyage Oden warranted respect from Prime Whitebeard, and clashed with Whitebeard. Pre-Raftel Voyage Oden tanked a named attack from Roger, Oden bounced back real quick. Post-raftel Oden knew no enemy of his caliber, and was many times stronger than Pre-Voyage Oden.
He got swatted away and bloodied from clashing blades once. Clearly out of Roger/Whitebeards league no question asked.

Post raftel Oden was the 4th strongest Roger Pirate, same as he was pre Raftel :moonwalk:

I'm going to say this out loud:

I hope chapter 1000 ends with Zoro opening Kaidou's old wound! :cheers:

I don't give a fuck if Zoro is somehow pit against King or Queen after that (before he rejoins fighting Kaidou and finally cuts off Kaidou's head above Wanogashima much much much later after the War is nearly over), but chapter 1000 ending with the beginning of the end of the WSC by the future WSS is a stuff of legend. :steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'm going to say this out loud:

I hope chapter 1000 ends with Zoro opening Kaidou's old wound! :cheers:

I don't give a fuck if Zoro is somehow pit against King or Queen after that (before he rejoins fighting Kaidou and finally cuts off Kaidou's head above Wanogashima much much much later after the War is nearly over), but chapter 1000 ending with the beginning of the end of the WSC by the future WSS is a stuff of legend. :steef:
A scenario worthy of chapter 1000 but feels too soon for such a terrible wound to happen, unless Kaido can handle it now. :sanmoji:

Maybe Monet, Pica, Killer and Hyozou are not as weak as some people try to present them :kayneshrug:

Maybe the Zoro’s downplay never made sense in the first place because Oda never portray Zoro or his opponents as weak:kayneshrug:

But hey, don’t mind me...keep underestimating the character in the crew that is a strength base character, that is constantly depicted as a badass that is exceptionally strong, then cry because « Oda is shit at Powerscaling » when he is just being consistent :kayneshrug:

^ he's making argument from cover art request:gokulaugh:
good job, you just make a fool out of yourself