Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Host - @Dragomir
Game Type - Light Game
Game Start - In several minutes

Note - This isn't going to be a traditional vanilla game. It will have some fun mechanics to accommodate!
Players [4/18] -
1. @Rottkins [Avocado] – Lynched D5
2. @Arondight @Reborn - [Pineapple] - Killed N3
3. @oddoddfruit [Lychee] – Died D3
4. @Peroroncino [Coconut] – Lynched D1
5. @Ratchet [Kiwi] – Killed N1
6. @Ekkologix [Strawberry] – Lynched D4 – WINNER
7. @Salah WG @Worst WINNER
8. @MangoSenpai [Pear] – Killed N2
9. @MitchMatch [Elderberry] – Died D3
10. @solis @Charlie
11. @DoctorIndigo
12. @Udell[Raisin] – Died D3
13. @Pot Goblin [Apple] – Lynched D2 – WINNER
14. @Robin @Yo Tan Wa [Lemon] – Killed N4
15. @RippedCal [Tomato] – Killed N1
16. @T-Pein™ [Watermelon] – Died N4
17. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Mango] – Died D3
18. @English Department @Joygirl WINNER

Phase Links -
Game Start
Day 1 Lynch/Night 1 Begins
Night 1 Ends/Day 2 Starts
Day 2 Lynch/Night 2 Begins
Night 2 Ends/Day 3 Start
Day 3 Lynch/Night 3 Begins
Night 3 Ends/Day 4 Start
Day 4 Lynch/Night 4 Begins
Night 4 Ends/Day 5 Begins
Endgame

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours. Night phases are subject to change in length as the game continues to speed things up.
Game Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name> or Vote <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with the wrong format, however, it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
  • You must post at least 3 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
- Do Not Post -

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Let the Fruit Wars Begin! -

A human by the name of Host™ walks to the fridge, his footsteps reverberating on the wooden floor. As he opens the fridge, he pauses. His mouth watering as he looks at the juicy stacks of fruit on the top shelf of the fridge. Plump red apples, glistening oranges, bright yellow bananas all just waiting to be devoured. "It's time to eat."

A poll has been made. All players must vote in this poll to help Host™ decide on what to eat. Failure to vote in the poll will put you in the blender!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few things to note:
-This game will feature safe claims for scum.
Sample vanilla town role:
[Fruit Image]
You are the ???, a Vanilla Townie!

-[Vanilla Town]: You have no abilities.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 1. You have approximately 24 hours to discuss.
The phase will end tomorrow at 9:00 pm CST.

Countdown Timer
My apologies for this late start. I wasn't expecting Blue's game to have its day 5 end so early.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just the premise made me hungry already.

I'm newbie to mafia on the forum, so i'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking what my private message role reads? :blush:

I also enjoy Apple Pie above the other options...
hi welcome forum maf

a common habit in forum maf for maf players to hint their role early for their teammates so they can strategize together and stuff. i think mango wanted to see if u r gna hint to ur team or something. u can always wink it out sometimes during the day to ur team ;)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Just the premise made me hungry already.

I'm newbie to mafia on the forum, so i'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking what my private message role reads? :blush:

I also enjoy Apple Pie above the other options...
I was kinda just jokingly asking who you thought was not town, since nobody had said anything yet and you liked all of the posts lmao

But welcome! Hope you have fun, and ask if there's something you don't understand!

I

Indigo

I was kinda just jokingly asking who you thought was not town, since nobody had said anything yet and you liked all of the posts lmao

But welcome! Hope you have fun, and ask if there's something you don't understand!
I see, i didn't even realize that likes coud be view as actually part of the game. But now that i think about it, it makes sense.

Yeah, it's a bit early for me to tell who isn't town, after all i'm a simple townie. :amazing:

But @Peroroncino did say he was gonna kill me in the first night, even before the game was setup. :pepestrike:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Apple Pie is great but I don't like apples that much as a fruit by itself. It always hurts my teeth when I try to eat one.
:whitepress:

Oranges can be good but I've always found them a bit too tart sometimes. I don't know what a "marmalaid" is either.
:gonope:

But Banana Bread has that perfect combination of sweetness and softness of both banana and bread.
:goyea:

For that I'm going to Vote Lunch Banana Bread
:endthis:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Apple Pie is great but I don't like apples that much as a fruit by itself. It always hurts my teeth when I try to eat one.
:whitepress:

Oranges can be good but I've always found them a bit too tart sometimes. I don't know what a "marmalaid" is either.
:gonope:

But Banana Bread has that perfect combination of sweetness and softness of both banana and bread.
:goyea:

For that I'm going to Vote Lunch Banana Bread
:endthis:
10/10 townie entry

only town enters the thread with such confidence in the obviously wrong choice

vote apple pie every1

Emil

Certified Memelord
im talking to myself lol

vote lynch mango

lets talk mango u r here. how come u didnt start ur first post forming fruit core. u disappoint me

Status
Not open for further replies.