Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Fuegoleon Vermillion:

VS.
Vanica Zogratis:

Restrictions: Vanica can only go up to 65%
Devil takeover mode and Fuegoleon using Salamander time limit is 30 minutes

Knowledge: All that we know from the manga.

For this battle assume that Fuegoleon is Arcane so he can damage her once Salamander is over ( ofc if you plan to go that far ).

Background for the fight: Fuegoleon sends his entire squad to explore the hidden dungeon and grow in power. Vanica invades Crimson Lion base at night time when Fuegoleon comes back from the Captain meeting. She came to kill Fuegoelon and distract Salamander from him.

@Light D Lamperouge @Admiral Lee Hung @Van @Gol D. Roger @yj @Marimo_420 @Dark Hound @Fenaker @God_Aizen @Greenbeard @SinOfGreed @knuckleheadninja @LordWhis @BangMi @Calypso @playa4321 and etc...​

Well, it is a thread from characters which we never see the full power. Vanica "plays" with Noelle and the rest, and Fuegoleon only had short battles or battles against characters from that the readers can't really say how powerful he is. Plus he has salamander. But the author hyped the triad and him at the the moment and probaly they will show far more in the spade kingdom how powerful they really are. So again I can't say who is more powerful.

But such a battle like this would be interesting to see, too bad that this will not happen in the manga. it's a real shame. :josad:

I think this is a very tough opponent for Vanica. Pay attention to the fact that this is Fuego with the Spirit.

So basically imagine Yuno on a Captain level with the Spirit powers + I think Fire should be more effective on Blood than let's say Noelle's water.

I didn't vote for the winner yet because I really don't know how to approach this. But I think with the conditions I have given in this match up Fuegoleon might have the edge over her?
Yuno already is a captain level and his entire squad was easily beaten by her peer. The DT are portrayed to be in a league of their own and Fuego hasn't shown anything capable of competing with them....yet.

I expect that to change after a couple chaps.

Nahhh Captain level is a bit of a stretch at least until Yuno and Asta beat one of the Qlipoth devils.

Captain level is really underrated in the series.
You don't think Yuno could compete with Charlotte or Kaiser?

Plus, it was already confirmed he was. Queen herself said that anything below stage 1 is powerless before a devil and when fighting Zenon, Yuno was confirmed stage 0.