Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Riza, so nice try painting me as scum.
Post automatically merged:

Also it's really strange that apparently both Kiwi and Fuji got hit with redirects the same night.

How high is the chance Lemon is Bradley and she just made her claim up after the scum cop checked Jew?
I brought up this possibility, it’s 50/50 for me, she chan be checked tonight.

D

Dragomir

A Broken Noose and a Marvelous Discovery

The lynch on @Finalbeta has failed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tall dark looming figure crouches in the dense snow. Using a shovel in hand, he digs in the earth beneath him, washing away the snow as quickly as he can. There, laid what he had his sights set on: the famous golden X mark. Throwing away the shovel, he dug meticulously at that dirt, careful to not accidentally dig away what he was looking for. Then, he felt the cold, hard object in his hand. He immediately knew that he hit jackpot. A white-toothed grin splattered across his face as he pulled up the object. Ruby in color, rhombus in shape, yes, yes, yes! It was exactly what he was looking for!

The requirements have been fulfilled! Someone has gained the Philosopher's Stone!

It is now Night 2.
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.

D

Dragomir

Yo! I know everything is looking a little bleak right now with many folks having lost motivation. I can't blame y'all, as from my perspective of the game, I don't look like the direction things are going in. That being said, I want y'all to look forward to the future. There's going to be something special coming up Mafia-related either likely today or tomorrow. I am specifically talking about Round 20, the Season Finale (round 19 will still go up next but it's not as important as this).

The Season Finale will be a very different format of Mafia that most of y'all likely haven't seen before. I would like for you guys to be optimistic because I promise you it's going to fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.