Track*
Those three posts garnered this reaction from you:

Lmao, ok bro.
Post automatically merged:

So what i said?

Im done.
Aight, enjoy yourselves.
Not you, Sera being annoying right now. As if i can read his friggin mind. He didnt seem to trust me yesterday so why should i expect him to fucking do what i told him? I took matters into my own hands. And we're still gonna end the game today due to what I did as well as others.

1 mistake IN WHICH WASNT EVEN A MISTAKE, since i was pushing for Mels lynch yesterday but just wanting to hear her side. Pointed her multiple times in my LIST of suspects. Fucking told you ( if you remember) that its better to lynch her if she is wrath instead of Yo when you WERE going for YO and im being disregarded like that?

Fuck off.
You could have taken it in good sport. Instead, like an emotional teenager, you start saying you are done and saying I am annoying and should fuck off.

So don't even think about acting all high and mighty, when your ego was so fragile you had to whine. From three fucking posts. You go to wanting to quit and saying I am annoying and should fuck off. Do you even have an ounce of self-awareness?

What facade? You pissed me off by lying. Keep on your “clowning” as no one cares. But don’t go around lying and saying that I didn’t try to clear you.

And when did I say I want to quit? You keep repeating that?

Do whatever you want, but I think you can be insufferable sometimes.
You know exactly what I am talking about.

Your fence sitting and side shade remarks are even more insufferable.

VOTE LYNCH LANJI

Those three posts garnered this reaction from you:

You could have taken it in good sport. Instead, like an emotional teenager, you start saying you are done and saying I am annoying and should fuck off.

So don't even think about acting all high and mighty, when your ego was so fragile you had to whine. From three fucking posts. You go to wanting to quit and saying I am annoying and should fuck off. Do you even have an ounce of self-awareness?

You know exactly what I am talking about.

Your fence sitting and side shade remarks are even more insufferable.

VOTE LYNCH LANJI
I meant im done talking and to enjoy the rest of the night because i was leaving. Not that i was quitting.

You know why i called you insufferable? Because you probably skimmed through the posts in which i was clearing you and trying to solve the game and instead went onto lie about me being pissed off at you because of the stuff that happened with mel.

You also ignored me explaining to you that i thought you werent gonna listen to me and rb light because of what happened yesterday and so i didnt wanna risk it.

''shade remarks'' ''fence sitting'' and you say im reacting like an emotional teenager? Ok dude who goes on a rant about my One piece beliefs in a mafia game :mihanha:

But you know what? Knock yourself out.

Let's move on.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wrong. Jew didn't got any result on me, i told he was tempered with at night. That he would have gotten Guilty result on me.

Also what did you do at night Rayan? One kill failed at Tobi,

Lmao you guys doing this to confirm me? You guys still distrust me? :okay:
The first night, I checked Light and got an innocent result without issue.

The second night, I checked Rayan and got an innocent result without issue.

The third night, I checked you and was told my action failed.

The fourth night, I checked you again and found a guilty result.

Why is it that I only received non-townie answers BOTH nights I checked you out?

I should have put Final on ignore the first day, much easier to read the thread without him in it.

Oh, did we decide YTW was clear? I saw it happen, not entirely sure I understand why...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
OK. Now that we've seen I am not guilty we can focus on actual scum.

Vote lynch Lanji @Dragomir

@Fujishiro you said you can copy people's powers, right? So can you also use them?

If we are doubting Beta can you try copying one of his powers or something like that? That might tell us more about him.

OK. Now that we've seen I am not guilty we can focus on actual scum.

Vote lynch Lanji @Dragomir

@Fujishiro you said you can copy people's powers, right? So can you also use them?

If we are doubting Beta can you try copying one of his powers or something like that? That might tell us more about him.
Fuji is messing with you all. He can't copy any power. His wincon was handmanufactured. He rolled with the first thing that could justify his night killing. He is no more different than a second TAC and is fooling you all. Town doesn't require an indie that can provide help in a game of such mastodonic size. It would render it skewed.

Not sure if you are Mafia or not, but this game won't end until Fuji won't be outed. I already lost hence I'm a waste of space right now. I'm filling my vacant heart with some spicy memes and enervating bs.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hm?

You got roleblocked and tracked. How does that equal to “we’ve seen you’re not guilty”?
I didn't go anywhere. My assumption is that the rb works like me visiting the target and the kill failing, no? So if I didn't move it couldn't have been me, right?

If it works otherwise, then you are right, it doesn't mean we've seen I am not scum. But if we gotta go that route again, I don't really know what more to add that I haven't said already.

I've been more than helpful the entire game, straightforward and clear with what I can do and what I did. Helped you and pioneered multiple lynches. Got an innocent result when invested. Don't really know what else I can do to prove that I am town. If you lynch me we lose a town 100 percent.

Last edited:
I meant im done talking and to enjoy the rest of the night because i was leaving. Not that i was quitting.

You know why i called you insufferable? Because you probably skimmed through the posts in which i was clearing you and trying to solve the game and instead went onto lie about me being pissed off at you because of the stuff that happened with mel.
I didn't skim over anything. If you used the same logic that you used to clear Mel, namely that Lanji was 'persistent' in his sus, then you would have cleared me given my tenacious support of a Mel lynch despite your objections. What happened though? You woke up and started to imply that I wasn't actually inebriated and my tracking of Seth was 'convenient' given his death. See the hypocrisy?

Then when I made fun of you, your immediate reaction was to tell me to 'fuck off'. Like I said, don't throw start shit, go even further by writing in capital letters and name calling ("absolute clown"), then come pretend I am the 'insufferable prick'. Grow a pair and learn to take a joke instead of being so sensitive, that any negative thing said to you results in a meltdown.

''shade remarks'' ''fence sitting'' and you say im reacting like an emotional teenager? Ok dude who goes on a rant about my One piece beliefs in a mafia game :mihanha:

But you know what? Knock yourself out.

Let's move on.
What a weak response. Like I said it's indicative of a broader pattern of you playing both sides. It's pretty obvious at this point. Sussing me for not buying your weak clearing of Mel, while at the same time 'sussing' her too. You continually want it both sides so you can't be accused of being wrong when the receipts come up.

You also ignored me explaining to you that i thought you werent gonna listen to me and rb light because of what happened yesterday and so i didnt wanna risk it.
Perhaps what you need to realise is that mafia can read what we say too :smart:
I intentionally did not confirm I would visit Light to give ambiguity to mafia. What was one of the first things Light came and said when he came online? "You told Sera to track me, so we'll see when he comes online". Telegraphing all night actions in the thread gives them a chance to counter them. Then the kill would just be given to someone else if they know who is being tracked.

Good idea. Lynch Fuji so you get the stone and we lose?

Lmao what are you guys doing, you both don't need to have last say here. This is no competition, neither the right time.

I think Fuji being genuinely trying to help since start of the game and yet has been critucised/questioned for it. I too did it, so i think it's not big deal to sometimes let a post past by.

@Jew D. Boy my character is Van Hohenheim, you can see the logic why Drago decided to make me investigation guilty if you chck out Father and my role.

Lmao what are you guys doing, you both don't need to have last say here. This is no competition, neither the right time.

I think Fuji being genuinely trying to help since start of the game and yet has been critucised/questioned for it. I too did it, so i think it's not big deal to sometimes let a post past by.

@Jew D. Boy my character is Van Hohenheim, you can see the logic why Drago decided to make me investigation guilty if you chck out Father and my role.
Why should we believe you are Hohenheim and not FinalBeta?

Yeah i haven't read your case :kayneshrug:
D2 there was already speculation that Beta was HH. I assumed it was said based on info.
No Beta went berserk and everyone just assumed it.

Didn't you see me asking if he ever claimed that, no one replied me with any quotes.

Yes leave your vote on YTW. You didn’t change it right? Because I Pmed drago.
You already flipped on my allignment, btw?

Or are you confirming Rayan?

No Beta went berserk and everyone just assumed it.

Didn't you see me asking if he ever claimed that, no one replied me with any quotes.

You already flipped on my allignment, btw?

Or are you confirming Rayan?
I'll have to check then. You fooled me before in a previous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.