Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for Drago’s reply, but what are the chances of mafia using an ability to remove Rayan’s voting power for the entire phase so we get a 0 no matter if Yo tan is town or scum?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Still waiting for Drago’s reply, but what are the chances of mafia using an ability to remove Rayan’s voting power for the entire phase so we get a 0 no matter if Yo tan is town or scum?
Dunno. It's possible. Ngl. There are a lot of abilities that can tinker with votes. Sometimes you can use an ability that's exhausting and you are unable to vote the next day, meaning your vote won't be counted. Sometimes you can't vote at all. Iirc MarryHoe couldn't even vote in the CG game.

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally:
Fuji
-> Light -> Unvote
Beta -> Fuji -> Beta
Kiwi -> Lanji
Yo Tan Wa -> Lanji
Rayan -> Yo
Sera -> Lanji
Light -> Lanji

Lanji - 4
Beta - 1
Yo Tan - 1

Vote Lynch Light
Post automatically merged:

Zara boy, did you target Lanji?
Time to out the last indie from the equation.

Vote Lynch Fujishiro

No indie shall remain in this game beside me.
Ok i will vote YTW then

@Dragomir Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa
I think i will be busy later half of the day, just in case i don't come back in time, i am leaving my vote on Lanji for now.

Vote Lynch Lanji @Dragomir

And I will protect Tobi, it's something to do with my secondary wincon.
Unvote

Vote Lynch Finalbeta

Oh sorry, but I'm a guy that sticks with his word and whatever it occurs this phase I hope either scum or town will misspend their kills too.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Also Yo Tan is such a funny guy.

Why would I reveal I was lynchproof if I was really Mafia and not play this card. :milaugh:

I only did in that I'm neutral sided in this game.

If Town wants to get rid of scum they have got 3 players to deal with I bet. Rayan/Yo , Light and Fuji. But I haven't been even following this game accurately to infer so.
Those three posts garnered this reaction from you:

You could have taken it in good sport. Instead, like an emotional teenager, you start saying you are done and saying I am annoying and should fuck off.

So don't even think about acting all high and mighty, when your ego was so fragile you had to whine. From three fucking posts. You go to wanting to quit and saying I am annoying and should fuck off. Do you even have an ounce of self-awareness?

You know exactly what I am talking about.

Your fence sitting and side shade remarks are even more insufferable.

VOTE LYNCH LANJI
OK. Now that we've seen I am not guilty we can focus on actual scum.

Vote lynch Lanji @Dragomir

@Fujishiro you said you can copy people's powers, right? So can you also use them?

If we are doubting Beta can you try copying one of his powers or something like that? That might tell us more about him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO

Drago has replied. Explain your passive one more time before I drop the receipts. Last thing we need is a misunderstanding.

whenever I vote for a townie it will count as 0

@RayanOO

Drago has replied. Explain your passive one more time before I drop the receipts. Last thing we need is a misunderstanding.

Each time I vote for a townie it will count as 0

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa

Huh? You were roleblocked/role crushed and didn't let us know?
Lol not at all, given the result it means that YTW lied but if I was role crushed without knowning it maybe my powers wouldn't work. That is why I asked you if it was possible to be role crushed without knowing it ?

If it is not possible it means YTW is scum

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lol not at all, given the result it means that YTW lied but if I was role crushed without knowning it maybe my powers wouldn't work. That is why I asked you if it was possible to be role crushed without knowing it ?

If it is not possible it means YTW is scum
What did you do at night then?

Why Yo Tan over Lanji? Why not kill Yo Tan tonight and lynch Lanji today?

How did Lanji survive last night? Wasn't he only half revived? So perhaps he can only be lynched.
Good questions.

Lanji has no powers but someone on his team must have the ability to protect their teammate from night kills? If we assume that's Yo Tan, and we try killing him tonight, wouldn't he be able to just use it on himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.