Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yo Tan is scum then who is he? He claimed HH, does that mean he is Father? I have my doubts HH wouldn't be in this game.

One thing that is puzzling is that Beta was after the stone. Doesn't that mean he is Father? Hohenheim doesn't really have an interest in the stone, in fact he even offers to give his own away at the end.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Yo Tan is scum then who is he? He claimed HH, does that mean he is Father? I have my doubts HH wouldn't be in this game.

One thing that is puzzling is that Beta was after the stone. Doesn't that mean he is Father? Hohenheim doesn't really have an interest in the stone, in fact he even offers to give his own away at the end.
Who the fuck knows what goes through Final’s head...we don’t take him seriously enough to have considered the possibility that he’s just bullshitting to deflect.

And you think HH wouldn't counterclaim me? 🤦‍♂️
You are lynching a town.

I'm hoping Yo Ta is Envy. Because I've been trying to find Envy since Day 1 and I feel like it's a major L I still haven't found them yet.

I lost the ability that allows me to superkill Envy but I still want to see Envy caught just for pride reasons.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He seemed desperate to lynch Fuji once he found out he had the stone though.
True, but that could just be part of the act. Not like we haven’t seen people in this game fool us with their stated role for a few days...at the risk of reigniting something, a lot of us (including myself) believed Mel was my character’s relative before she flipped. For all his gibberish, he could be using a similar ploy.

I'm hoping Yo Ta is Envy. Because I've been trying to find Envy since Day 1 and I feel like it's a major L I still haven't found them yet.

I lost the ability that allows me to superkill Envy but I still want to see Envy caught just for pride reasons.
So Yo Tan is Envy. Beta is Father. Then who is Hohenheim and why didn't he counterclaim?

True, but that could just be part of the act. Not like we haven’t seen people in this game fool us with their stated role for a few days...at the risk of reigniting something, a lot of us (including myself) believed Mel was my character’s relative before she flipped. For all his gibberish, he could be using a similar ploy.
:wonderland: I don't know anymore. I'm sure Lanji is laughing in the scum chat though.

It's stretch to say i am being framed bt, i definitely been unlucky this game.

Anyway, you know who to shoot off to when i flip. Zara's fake Dr Marcoh who can manipulate votes, lmao
The thing is, Jew got an innocent result on Rayan. We saw that Mel was the mafia who comes back innocent.

To say Rayan is mafia is to say that mafia has TWO members that always come back innocent. I've personally never seen this before.

:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

So Yo Tan is Envy. Beta is Father. Then who is Hohenheim and why didn't he counterclaim?
I'm not exactly sure.

Guess we just have to wait and see what Drago has in store for us.

The thing is, Jew got an innocent result on Rayan. We saw that Mel was the mafia who comes back innocent.

To say Rayan is mafia is to say that mafia has TWO members that always come back innocent. I've personally never seen this before.

:kriwhat:
If you corelate with series and characters, it wouldn't be odd for Drago to add that. In fact Envy itself could also be innocent to invest

Is there any way to investigate Yo Tan tonight? or role block him to kill him? shouldn't we go with the safe bet and take out the confirmed scum Lanji?

Lanji mentioned that we were taking this to an extreme diff win. Don't wanna mess up now.

Is there any way to investigate Yo Tan tonight? or role block him to kill him? shouldn't we go with the safe bet and take out the confirmed scum Lanji?

Lanji mentioned that we were taking this to an extreme diff win. Don't wanna mess up now.
If this goes wrong, I'll personally take the blame and the L.

:lawbepo:

Status
Not open for further replies.