Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is there any way to investigate Yo Tan tonight? or role block him to kill him? shouldn't we go with the safe bet and take out the confirmed scum Lanji?

Lanji mentioned that we were taking this to an extreme diff win. Don't wanna mess up now.
I’ve investigated him two nights in a row, would kinda like to move on if possible...

I've already lost the game, my whole presence embodies the hightest level of waste of space a Mafia game ever featured in its 2 decades-long history.

My personal bet on the remaining anti-towns is Light and Fujishiro. But don't be too picky, my knowledge over this game is still around as appalling as ever been.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He brings up a good point though. Hohenheim and Father are nearly identical in looks. That might play into how the investigation result would look.
I’d be willing to accept all of this if I didn’t get questionable results (and different ones at that) two nights in a row. Just don’t know what we stand to gain from investigating him once more, how good are the chances that the third time really is the charm?

If Yo is town and Rayan is scum, then that would mean Rayan is immune to investigations, pretended to counter claim Tobi's doctor claim for no reason, and helped me lynch his teammate Queen.

I’d be willing to accept all of this if I didn’t get questionable results (and different ones at that) two nights in a row. Just don’t know what we stand to gain from investigating him once more, how good are the chances that the third time really is the charm?
You think i can give different results on my accord to invests?
You obviously were role blocked, and i called that out as well. Anyone could have role blocked you.

3rd time will also give guilty. Only tracker is solution.
Post automatically merged:

If Yo is town and Rayan is scum, then that would mean Rayan is immune to investigations, pretended to counter claim Tobi's doctor claim for no reason, and helped me lynch his teammate Queen.
When did he help you lynch Queen?
He had come n gone, with few posts. Avoided thread which he do as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.