Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Kiwipom @Jew D. Boy we kill the confirmed scum of whom i copied the ability of instead of a vote check first. If the game doesnt end we off Light. Easy.

Plus as i said he may be like Charles in the code geass game and you would need to kill his minions.
...Isn’t Light a confirmed scum now?? Believe me, I wanna off Final as badly as everyone else here, but if he really is the godfather, don’t we need to kill his comrades first?

...Isn’t Light a confirmed scum now?? Believe me, I wanna off Final as badly as everyone else here, but if he really is the godfather, don’t we need to kill his comrades first?
I confirmed beta as scum with night results before Zara checked light.

Beta is gluttony, he is not Father...
Post automatically merged:

I used the same ability that outed Mel as Wrath on him, he has an ability callled

Acute sense of smell visit a target twice to know their character.

Enhanced Senses: Gluttony's senses of taste allow him to instantly analyze the compositions of various foodstuffs and even detect substances. His senses of smell are so strong that he can detect specific persons, objects, substances and track targets with nothing but his nose.

@Zara @Kiwipom @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Tobi

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I confirmed beta as scum with night results before Zara checked light.

Beta is gluttony, he is not Father...

I used the same ability that outed Mel as Wrath on him, he has an ability callled

Acute sense of smell visit a target twice to know their character.

Enhanced Senses: Gluttony's senses of taste allow him to instantly analyze the compositions of various foodstuffs and even detect substances. His senses of smell are so strong that he can detect specific persons, objects, substances and track targets with nothing but his nose.

@Zara @Kiwipom @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Tobi
Unvote

Do we actually know that Final will die if we lynch him again?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Br0s this is some kind of mistake. I am Fu the geezer. I am not scum. I don't know what I gotta do to convince you for the nth time.

@RayanOO why did you dodge my question at the beginning?

rayan's powers are full proof, you have been hiding behind the pica lynch as proof that you're town when pica is scum, you didnt revive me when you could, you've been scum this entire time, and you've tried lynching winry rockbell all bgame

:datas:

when pica is indie*

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
rayan's powers are full proof, you have been hiding behind the pica lynch as proof that you're town when pica is scum, you didnt revive me when you could, you've been scum this entire time, and you've tried lynching winry rockbell all bgame

:datas:

when pica is indie*
Wanna bet? Let's make a bet. I am down. If I am scum I'll wear an avatar of your choice for a week and argue Yonko>>All. If I am town you gotta wear an avatar of my choice and argue Mihawk/Admirals>>All.

@Zara did FB really try to counterclaim Yo last phase?
He didnt cc, he was riding off the concept that we thought he was indie after i pushed his lynch D2 and it failed, i thought he was HH(what Yo claimed) then.

Then Yo comes and hints at being HH, and so to me one of them was lying. Didnt expect both to be lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.